Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cope][Suicide fuel] Going to the gym to look good is the BIGGEST JOKE ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
3a5.jpg

phws0j1z27211.jpg
3mh4mEl.jpg
wcp42ftikic11.png
arrfGyH.jpg
drmjgw3u78o11.jpg
images
ydcsiyjw0gw01.jpg
comment_GyeogkYdnfyj4k0zzevm7uG08gd0MZ7u.jpg
images
300px-Lol3.jpg

A final reminder that no matter how much you gymcope, you will NEVER look good:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Let me contribute to this thread

Photo 2019 11 28 12 29 05

Photo 2019 11 28 12 28 54

Photo 2020 03 22 14 41 26

Picinsert

hopeless for short gymcels

Id rather stay at home and do pushups/pull ups. Gym is suifuel if youre not a chad.

Gymcelling is a cope if you don't have good genetics

You should gymmaxx for yourself tbh, I personally find gym keeps my mental health at a stable place.

I go to the gym but I only do it because it helps me, though I did have that mentality of assuming I'd get laid easily by gymmaxxing

his face contrasts so much with his body that if you showed this image to a normie he would say its photoshopped
Unfortunately it isn't

:lul: :lul: :lul: ded srs? Are these even real?
Yes it's called having bad bone structure. Surprise surprise, bone law also applies to the rest of your body, not just your face

xZsbRtNu4t6AGcBdM5icg15ZMrquzx3I2MxjUT7Pgic.png

You should gymmaxx for yourself tbh, I personally find gym keeps my mental health at a stable place.

Exactly. Would you rather be fat and out of shape? And these pictures are really extreme examples.

Yep. Copus maximus. Normies can gain from this, truecels dont.

How can you tell if you have a shitty structure if youre skinny?
Body frame structure? It's easiest to tell if you're skinny. Shoulder to hip/pelvis ratio.

Notice that 90% of these are heightmogs.

You’d be better off Vikingmaxxing and focusing on building strength rather than getting a chiseled looking body with abs.

This one I think is THE BEST example of why "getting buff" only looks good if you have the height and frame for it, he actually looks better when he was fat, he looks deformed and morphed when he's muscular, like his proportions are off

JFL at using alphadestiny as the last one :feelskek:

Most normies go to the gym because they think it will make it easier for them to get laid when they're just worshiping foids jfl

WTF the guy doesn't even look human anymore, wtf is that, why is there no muscle definition?
You should gymmaxx for yourself tbh

No such thing as gymmaxxing for yourself, you literally don't need all that excess muscle, if you were "doing it for yourself" you would just stay "fit", do cardio, light work outs, have a proper diet

Not trying to forcefully maintain more muscle than your body can realistically manage by eating an excess of protein everyday and taking protein shakes, at that point its no longer for you, its for what you perceive you'll get out of having a certain look

Last edited:
WTF the guy doesn't even look human anymore, wtf is that, why is there no muscle definition?
He has big muscles but also high bodyfat on top of that. He's ogremaxxing instead of beachbody maxxing. If he's tall then the ogre build could work for him, because in clothing, he'll look way bigger than a ripped guy thanks to the extra weight. Not sure what's going on with his skin though. Looks like a side effect of failed roidmaxxing.

He has big muscles but also high bodyfat on top of that. He's ogremaxxing instead of beachbody maxxing. If he's tall then the ogre build could work for him, because in clothing, he'll look way bigger than a ripped guy thanks to the extra weight. Not sure what's going on with his skin though. Looks like a side effect of failed roidmaxxing.

Why is his "flexing pose" always have a "I smell a fart" face JFL, why doesn't he just smile or something or have a neutral face, he's making it look worse, and yeah looks like he fucked up with the roids

I gymcel to fuck up whiteknights if the opportunity presents itself. Not to attract foids.

Gymcelling is a cope if you don't have good genetics
This one I think is THE BEST example of why "getting buff" only looks good if you have the height and frame for it, he actually looks better when he was fat, he looks deformed and morphed when he's muscular, like his proportions are off
Nigga looks like a chihuahua on steroids, it's over.

Last edited:
Everything is a cope after you loose the genetic lottery

jfl a soychad mogs a ripped incel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

:lul: :lul: :lul: ded srs? Are these even real?
Last one is a ftm tranny lol.
Reminds me of this or the midget psychos in BL 1/2
6_CATERS_DWARF_BODYBUILDER_02-1024x1024.jpg

The last one gotta be a joke JFL
It's a woman.

Last edited: