Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [COPE] The football/soccer team you backed is getting hammered 6-0 with only a minute left to play...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Suddenly some guy gets up and says...
“They still have a chance bro they can still win!” :soy:

It’s not even cope at that point, it’s STUPIDITY.
It is blatantly over for the losing team.
The same applies for Incels. I’m an ugly manlet and I’m autistic as fuck. My best trait? Being white. That’s it. Yet bluepilled soy man here:soy: still thinks that I can ascend.

It is fucking over. Done and dusted. I’m sub 8, an autistic freak and I’m a manlet. It doesn’t take a fucking genius to figure out that I’m not going to get laid. Stop denying what’s in front of you, stop embarrassing yourself and stop fucking coping. It’s over.

Its cringy as hell when they cheer the losing team on

I can relate to this. There are way too many bluepill faggots on here trying to give me false hope.

EuroFag Soccer:feelspuke:

Now that the world is ending I feel I can be more open about my hate for all things Europe:feelzez:

Sometimes you can reverse a 3-0 or a 4-0, watch PSG/Roma vs Barca or Dortmund vs Schalke for that matter
Altho anything beyond that is over

What about the dumbass team which doesn't even want to go out into the field to start the game and is basing their defeatism on not being Real Madrid?

Its cringy as hell when they cheer the losing team on
True. Damn soys.
I can relate to this. There are way too many bluepill faggots on here trying to give me false hope.
Exactly. Don’t lie to me by saying that I can still ascend when I blatantly can’t. None of my ancestors had to self improve to get laid.

Sometimes you can reverse a 3-0 or a 4-0, watch PSG/Roma vs Barca or Dortmund vs Schalke for that matter
Altho anything beyond that is over
I mean he said with one minute left to play. The biggest comeback there which was the PSG-Barca one was influence by the referees incompetence. Also don’t forget Liverpool-Barca

what's your favorite team

I mean he said with one minute left to play. The biggest comeback there which was the PSG-Barca one was influence by the referees incompetence. Also don’t forget Liverpool-Barca
Tbhtbh in that case it's beyond retarded. I think most football matches are ''staged'' in the sense that the referees greatly benefit the stronger team aka the favorite. One of the reasons why I stopped watching soccer altogether.

It's over for FC Schalke 04 fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back