Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Theory: What goes around comes around.

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Cope.

All my bullies from high school (5 of them) are all happily married and some have kids. All the girls are 7/10 at least. Meanwhile the bullied victim continues to rot alone in his home with no friends or family to speak of let alone lover. My bullies probably think their "good people" now who did "silly" things in the past and when they think back to what they did to me they probably think "Well at least I made him a stronger person".

Morf12 said:
Cope.

All my bullies from high school (5 of them) are all happily married and some have kids. All the girls are 7/10 at least. Meanwhile the bullied victim continues to rot alone in his home with no friends or family to speak of let alone lover. My bullies probably think their "good people" now who did "silly" things in the past and when they think back to what they did to me they probably think "Well at least I made him a stronger person".

Bullies don't think about their victims at all, to them you are just a little bit of amusement for the day, nothing more nothing less.

anon2719 said:
Bullies don't think about their victims at all, to them you are just a little bit of amusement for the day, nothing more nothing less.

That's how Harry Potter's dad saw Snape.

A lot of the people that speak about doing better than people they want to high school with, are typically lying and coping hard. Its part of human nature, to not always see your enemies are doing better. However, we do live in a world; we're good looking people could still get rewarded for doing bad shit whilst bad looking people doing good shit (usually don't get awarded). This is all about looks and this world is predicated upon, looks, money, status and almost nothing else. Everything and most things to us, are almost nothing, but cope.

Most of the good looking people from high school usually end up living good lives, by the way.

this one guy who bullied the fuck out of me in woodshop class moved to the beach, owns a bar and hosts bikini nights. he also gained about 50lbs of muscle and chadmaxxed.

this one guy who bullied the fuck out of me in woodshop class moved to the beach, owns a bar and hosts bikini nights. he also gained about 50lbs of muscle and chadmaxxed.

It's the just-world-fallacy. People need that psychologically in order to not feel that helpless and vulnerable. The dangerous thing is that it requires victim blaming. And just like proponents of the economic "American Dream" accuse the poor of being immoral, dirty, lazy, evil (they had it coming), the proponents of the sexual "American Dream" (e.g. TRP) accuse incels of being immoral, dirty, lazy, evil (they had it coming).

I feel you cause I'm on the same boat. All my high school bullies are now dating Stacies while I'm rotting in my house for 10 years. There is NO justice. And if there is God he is just a sadist. Bullies ALWAYS win. Besides, bullying is also a very nice way of socializing and it helps seperate the genetcially inferior from the superior ones.