Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] What cope brings you the most joy? Mine is food and single player video games.

Used to be alcohol for 20 years until I had to give it up :cryfeels: Now it's gorging myself with junk food, smoking, fentanyl patches and watching documentaries.

Food as I have binge eating disorder, I need to sort it out as I am 250lbs.

I also like watching TV shows and listening to music, my favourite show nowadays is Two and a Half men, I have the boxset collection of it.

Heavy thrash metal

Food as I have binge eating disorder, I need to sort it out as I am 250lbs.

I also like watching TV shows and listening to music, my favourite show nowadays is Two and a Half men, I have the boxset collection of it.
I’m 500 haha

Music and gaming.

Junk food, .co, watching sports, music, moneymaxxing for surgeries

Food, games and books, also going to the movies were before the virus
It's just the way i am, i like music, i like to smoke, i like the gym, i like anime, it's just a cope.
Okay,good for you

I just study, browse here, go outside for walk, sleep, eat, shower and watch old 80s anime here and there. That's all I've been doing

Then why im KHHV at 20 ? i worked out and smoked and listened to music when i was
15 but i didn't get a gf in high school.
IMG 20200724 013024

Sure chad

Music and alcohol

Video games obviously.

Food and Video Games/Movies currently are the best cope for me, also i enjoy watching and reading various historical events.

Gymcelling seems like something i would really enjoy but i don't have the money for gym so i plan to fitnessmax.