Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coped my ban away with a nostalgia trip to morrowind

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Ngl I enjoyed slaying this crazy vampire bitch marara or whatever she has such an OP ring its pretty epic, apart from that im just doing guild quests and train my character to slay almalexia that cheating bitch one day, ill trap hers and vivecs soul and use it for some shitty enchantment artifacts mog anyway. Also ill pay tribute to the last truecel dwemer ded srs

The elder scrolls games are pure nostalgia, I love it. I played oblivion again some time ago.. Felt good for a few minutes until I reminded myself of inceldom

The elder scrolls games are pure nostalgia, I love it. I played oblivion again some time ago.. Felt good for a few minutes until I reminded myself of inceldom
what I dont like about oblivion is that you never become strong, the enemies all scale with you and there are no items which give ur character super OP stats

what I dont like about oblivion is that you never become strong, the enemies all scale with you and there are no items which give ur character super OP stats
That's true. I turned my character into a vampire and played through the dark brotherhood but playing only at night was kind of a pain in the ass (character burned during daytime)

Why were you banned? Welcome back.

Why were you banned? Welcome back.
bad words against cumskins, while some guy unironically made a giant post about how blacks are inferior
That's true. I turned my character into a vampire and played through the dark brotherhood but playing only at night was kind of a pain in the ass (character burned during daytime)
it gives u good bonuses ngl but u always have to walk around night. You dont have shit like auriels bow either like skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back