Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Copemaxxing] [Sufimaxxing] [Monkmaxxing] Embracing failure, humiliation and loserdom

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Religious cope? Yes and no. You don't necessarily need faith to appreciate the possibility and psychological value of self-humiliation.

The Malamati current in Sufism (a sect of Islam) believed in systematic self-blame, self-humiliation. They would also engage in voluntary "bad" acts to endure hostility, shame, insults and bad reputation.

The Malāmatiyya (ملامتية) or Malamatis were a Muslim mystic group active in 9th century Greater Khorasan. Their root word of their name is the Arabic word malāmah(ملامة) "blame". The Malamatiyya believed in the value of self-blame, that piety should be a private matter and that being held in good esteem would lead to worldly attachment. They concealed their knowledge and made sure their faults would be known,

The Malamati are led to believe that the more energy put into satisfying the ego, the less energy there is available to assist one in advancing one's spiritual transformation. The aim is to transcend the nafs in order to first reach the qalb, the "repository of knowledge and emotions", whereafter one can elevate oneself to sirr, the spring of man's moral behavior. The ultimate goal is to reach the summit of ruh, ultimate union with God, at which point the self no longer exists.

All of the Malamati values and practices are attempt to humiliate the nafs with every action so that they may work toward a spiritual transformation. The "path of blame" requires that an individual always claims blame and hold his or herself in contempt.

Take the yellowpill!

high iq even though i didn't read shit

TL;DR Some foreign tribe in the past thought things

Your Tom Cruise halo makes me think you're a chad.

Take the yellowpill!
Yellow? Like Asians, right? xD
In the span of a month you went from a harmless weeb to one of the most obnoxious shitposters I've ever seen on the site. Every post you make, all of them, somehow tie back to how much you love the Japanese or how terrible other races are, it's unbearable.
This thread had absolutely nothing to do with any of that, nothing, yet you still feel the need to come in here and remind everyone of your obsession. I doubt you even read the posts, you just glance over them until you find something you can relate back to Japan and then it's on to the next thread.

In the span of a month you went from a harmless weeb to one of the most obnoxious shitposters I've ever seen on the site. Every post you make, all of them, somehow tie back to how much you love the Japanese or how terrible other races are, it's unbearable.
This thread had absolutely nothing to do with any of that, nothing, yet you still feel the need to come in here and remind everyone of your obsession. I doubt you even read the posts, you just glance over them until you find something you can relate back to Japan and then it's on to the next thread.
We should track him down and murder him.

A trip to Japan will likely cure him of his weeb obsession. Once he realizes Japanese women won't automatically want to fuck him because he's white.

Nah, he's alright with me. I like the gifs and the images he posts

I'm probably being too harsh, I mean, I do my fair share of shitposting myself, I like Japan as a nation, and enjoy it's media, I don't have an issue with any of that, I'm just so fucking sick of seeing the same crap posted on every thread I click on, it's non-stop!
Like, read through Fontaine's interesting post, scroll down to see what the discussion is about, and of course the first thing I see is that damn animated avatar and sig, for the TENTH thread in a row, with a nonsensical reference to Asia, without even the minimal effort of relating the bloody reference to the OP in the slightest! :woke:
But, whatever, it's a dumb thing to get irritated at or start arguments over, especially when I am guilty of similar things at times.

I'm probably being too harsh, I mean, I do my fair share of shitposting myself, I like Japan as a nation, and enjoy it's media, I don't have an issue with any of that, I'm just so fucking sick of seeing the same crap posted on every thread I click on, it's non-stop!
Like, read through Fontaine's interesting post, scroll down to see what the discussion is about, and of course the first thing I see is that damn animated avatar and sig, for the TENTH thread in a row, with a nonsensical reference to Asia, without even the minimal effort of relating the bloody reference to the OP in the slightest! :woke:
But, whatever, it's a dumb thing to get irritated at or start arguments over, especially when I am guilty of similar things at times.
I've just accepted it as part of my life.

You do not successfully embrace humiliation.

Fucking brutal

Good cope tbh. Sahd Guru talks about shit like that as well.

Good cope tbh. Sahd Guru talks about shit like that as well.
Sand Guru

You do not successfully embrace humiliation.
It is exceedingly hard without a solid philosophical / religious grounding and while being isolated. However, it is definitely possible

It is exceedingly hard without a solid philosophical / religious grounding and while being isolated. However, it is definitely possible
Chess is actually great for humility.

So if an enlightened man gets anally raped, does he not get angry at the rapist?