Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping Incel asks Sandman-MGTOW for advice (it's full of cope)

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★

I am only like 9 minutes in:

0.40: He had no choice but to "go" MGTOW.

0.40-1.40: Red Pill cucking.

1.40-2.00: Guy has some black pill in him.

2.00: "Decision" to go MGTOW

MGTOW=cope.

The voice alone tells us that a bucket of soy is on the other side of the screen.

MSTOW = Incel in denial

It is the worst thing about MSTOW. Sour Grapes. They spend days and days in denial of how actually cucked our soyciety is. There is no hope and options.

I cant understand how any man can still be mgtow in 2k19.
All these faggots need to stop copeing and admit their inceldom.
I unironically hate them more than bluepillers

"Hello incels, Sandman here". :soy::soy::soy:

In all seriousness, Iam not gonna shit on this guy because i agree with a lot of what he says. They have their own copes and we have ours.

Why does mgtow still exist? Its in the same boat as Jordan Cuckerson and the red pill. The black pill is all that needs to exist ngl.

I'm conflicted about MGTOW. On one hand, it is largely made up of incels in denial. On the other hand, they are the only other side of the manosphere that acknowledges how shit foids are and why they need to be avoided. They are responsible for making a lot of men more aware of how fucked things are. A lot of the points MGTOWs raise about relationships make sense, and they highlight that even if we got a gf or wife, things would still be shit. Better for us because at least we could get some pussy, but we would constantly have to watch for betrayal or cheating behavior. Its never easy as a sub 8 male, and maybe it is better to walk away. Alternatives will hopefully present themselves as more men, whether rejected by women or disgusted by them, request them.

If MSTOW stopped coping and joined us we would be a pretty damn big movement.

But they prefer to bitch about their sour grapes.
I cant understand how any man can still be mgtow in 2k19.
All these faggots need to stop copeing and admit their inceldom.
I unironically hate them more than bluepillers

lol fuck off they are the only ones who do not insult incels to try to look cool

Last edited:
I used to listen to this guy for a bit like years ago. He had some interesting observations regarding women but it was with the TRP mindset. Regardless he used to sound like someone roughed up by life, now he sounds like he has soy infusions and estrogen treatment.
What the fuck happened to him

Regardless he used to sound like someone roughed up by life, now he sounds like he has soy infusions and estrogen treatment.
What the fuck happened to him
He has to appeal to incels in denial by luring them with the redpill and convincing them to "just go your own way bro".

Why does mgtow still exist? Its in the same boat as Jordan Cuckerson and the red pill. The black pill is all that needs to exist ngl.
Exactly. The Black Pill is truth. Everything else is cope. We're not espousing a "philosophy" here, just revealing the truth that existed all along.

He has to appeal to incels in denial by luring them with the redpill and convincing them to "just go your own way bro".
MGTOW is a dying meme.
Still, I understand why divorce raped 30 year olds might come to that mindset.

MGTOW is a dying meme.
Still, I understand why divorce raped 30 year olds might come to that mindset.
Idk about the mgtow subreddit cus ive never been on there. But all the main mgtow youtubers are high-tier normies through chads that have "given up on women" and "walked away" while the vast majority of the people who follow them are just incels in denial like how i was. Ive known about incels since 2013 cus of 4chan, but they told me to stay away until i was like 20, so i did and after trying to ascend all those years i finally found my way back to where i belong coping with mgtow just before i came here.

Just lol @ MGTOW.

h-Hey guys I cooked up this delicious meal to eat all by myself in front of my computer b-but I'm so happy without a girlfriend r-right guys?

Image result for wojak with mask

Hey guys, it's coomer man here, I'm totally MGTOW, foids didn't leave me, I left them.:feels:

I don’t understand how people still watch his videos daily.

This shit's cringe

I think incels hate MGTOWs because it makes their problems seem less serious by saying yeah woman suck but you can be happy without them. The very existence of MGTOW means incels shouldn't be bitching about not having something they don't need.

Mgtow is dumb as fuck

It is the worst thing about MSTOW. Sour Grapes. They spend days and days in denial of how actually cucked our soyciety is. There is no hope and options.
That make me slightly annoyed.

Mgtow = incels with copes

Just lol @ MGTOW.

h-Hey guys I cooked up this delicious meal to eat all by myself in front of my computer b-but I'm so happy without a girlfriend r-right guys?

Image result for wojak with mask
Living the dream