Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coping is pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Seriously it’s becoming a waste of time. I feel like im
just delaying the inevitable. No girl will date my ass, no matter what I do. I’m a sub 8, that makes me hated by women who want me dead. I’m an autist too, now that makes women want to torture and genocide me and others like me. In some cases, I’m just completely invisible, a non-human entity if you will.

Coping is just distracting my mind from the fact that I am a genetically deficient failure who will not reproduce and should kill himself. I’d rather just get down to that business tbh.

Coping is just distracting my mind from the fact that I am a genetically deficient failure who will not reproduce and should kill himself.
that's the point of coping buddy boyo

Copeing is all thats left
its either cope or rope
im also struggling hard atm
may rope in the near future

I don’t focus on foids, relationships or any normie bullshit, it makes coping easier

its either cope or rope
This.
It's your choice tbh, so far coping has worked for me maybe it's failing you but don't forget copes are only getting better and more advanced as hypergamy rises.

No one should ever die alone.

Remember that if you ever rope.

Some of them are

I wish I could cope. My mind is focused on my inceldom pretty much 99% of the time.

Can’t eat pork, have to attend mosque etc
Is the taste of pork really that good that you wouldn’t convert to the truth?

Also you don’t have to go to the mosque you’re allowed to pray at home

Is the taste of pork really that good that you wouldn’t convert to the truth?

Also you don’t have to go to the mosque pray at home
Pork is good shit. I like bacon too.

Pork is good shit. I like bacon too.
Astaghifrullah Pigs are dirty creatures they bath in shit they eat their own shit. Inshallah all pigs will be killed in the future when jesus returns again

But what’s the point? I’m a man who would rather just get it over and done with. Perhaps I should do it right now.

why haven't you done it then. Likely too scared tbh

Astaghifrullah Pigs are dirty creatures they bath in shit they eat their own shit. Inshallah all pigs will be killed in the future when jesus returns again
Women would rather suck a pigs dick than a sub8 male dick.

Train for the day of retribution

sleeping is unironically my best cope, just laying in bed listening to the rain and trying to forget everything

Yes bro is to cope with this miserable life

I could give up pork pretty easy. It's the whole leaving and we kill you thing that gets to me.

I like Sharia law, but I doubt I'd get an arranged marriage just muslim chads get a poly harem and I have to hope for 72 virgins when I rope.

Its all we got

I’m a sub 8, that makes me hated by women who want me dead

You are starting to sound like a fakecel failed normie who is trying to rationalize his failure as inceldom

Are you seriously arguing that a 7/10 man is hated by women, 7/10 is the line for inceldom?