Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cops are the biggest white knight cucks

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Nope, cope have helped countless by refusing to let cunts file charges but recently, they added quotas so only sociopath cops that don't care if they are arresting Innocents , as long as they fill those quotas are raising up.

I got arrested before and they were dicks but some are nice

Nope, cope have helped countless by refusing to let cunts file charges but recently, they added quotas so only sociopath cops that don't care if they are arresting Innocents , as long as they fill those quotas are raising up.
If their was an incel rebbelion (in minecraft) they'll be the biggest white knights

Thoughts?
Cops are legit niggers. I have much more respect for the military and other branches of the US military. Most cops are hightier normies or chads who are constantly on a high horse and are super huge simps/cucks to women, and nearly ALWAYS treat men, especially ethnic men, awfully.
Even as a White man, i hate cops.

ACAB - All Cucks Are Bastards

I don't know any cops tbh

A fuckin CAB
Cops are ok with Chads beating incels into pulp but will arrest you for terrorism when you carry a pepper spray and make Chad/Tyrone cry