Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Copypaste/Cripplekike, traitor of both Wizardchan and 8chan, is dying from Covid-19!!!!!

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

tfu tfu scumbag

Former admin of Wizardchan and then 8chan, imageboard communities which he betrayed and backstabbed.

Wizardchan having bonds of consanguinity with this very site.

In recent times, copypaste/cripplekike converted to Christianity and became a virtue signalling faggot, thinking it would spare him from the suffering that was coming to him.

Now he is learning his lesson :feelskek: :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Former admin of Wizardchan and then 8chan, imageboard communities which he betrayed and backstabbed.

In recent times, copypaste/cripplekike converted to Christianity and has become a virtue signalling faggot, think it would spare him from the suffering that was coming to him.

Lmao a cuck being punished by corona chan lifefuel tbh

In recent times, copypaste/cripplekike converted to Christianity and has become a virtue signalling faggot, thinking it would spare him from the suffering that was coming to him.

I see now. Sounds like some pretty good news.

Last I checked, wizardchan somehow got infiltrated by faggots and trannies and fullchan completely lost its edge. Those are some dark times for imageboards.

tfu tfu scumbag

What he and Jim did to 8chan is unforgivable, fuck him. That was my home.
And look at him, look at this cripple, this creature.
His fucking mom had the same condition and she STILL MANAGED TO REPRODUCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't know him. Does he consume a lot of soy?

Lord kek shall provide

LMAO lifefuel as fuck if true, holy shit. Please allah let him become a complete vegetable suffering until old age without being able to move as much as a finger while suffering chronic unrelenting pain.

Hot wheels sold out to them.

corona chan doing her job

Soon everything will be dark.

And he will have nothing but his fleeting thoughts left pewpew.

I'm tried of it