[Blackpill] "Corona chan" won't make the life of the incels any better

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
-
11d 22h 43m
Chads and stacies will not be affected by "corona chan". They will still continue to fuck a lot, their jobs will be preserved and, moreover, they will have a leaner pension system to preserve their orgy and degeneration futures. Employers will have to choose who will continue to work and who will lose their job, and when it comes to choosing between a normie and an incel, the incel will be chosen, unless it is brutally more competent and hardworking.

The only good thing the "corona chan" did was to show how selfish normies and closeted Nazis are. Several of them want the economy to continue working, even if millions of elderly bodies are piled up to do so. For them, these deaths are acceptable casualties in the war to preserve their degeneration system.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
5d 10h 30m
I dont have to go to school or do school work :DDDDD

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 3h 33m
No but at least some people will die

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
13d 11h 45m
My parents been fighting about money for sometime now, since dad lost his income..how long would this shit even last??? Tf
What if it last a year?? Crime would be everywhere, poor people who dont have anything saved up would be robbing and murking people.

Crime is already climbing. Its better off some elderly fucking dies than this.
It should just be the elderlies thats forced to stay home.

After you get it youll be immune anyways so thats great..
I only catch full blown flu maybe once / twice a year
So maybe after you catch corona nd heals youll be immune for half a year or so..
Dont see the big deal unless youre high risk..

lll

lll

-
2d 8h 26m
It wont change my life but its fun to see normies suffering from “loneliness”

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
-
29d 10h 7m
However it will make the life of normies worse.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 19h 56m
No hope needed it already is.
True. Unemployment will rise and the ones affected by covid-19 will most likely attain lung perma damage (but not die). Also since boomers are dying in masse a lot of people are going to lose their parents aka depression. And we all know how much mental strength the avg normscum has.

lll

lll

-
2d 8h 26m
True. Unemployment will rise and the ones affected by covid-19 will most likely attain lung perma damage (but not die). Also since boomers are dying in masse a lot of people are going to lose their parents aka depression. And we all know how much mental strength the avg normscum has.
If the quarantine goes on for a few months there will be a massive rise in suicides.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 5h 45m
I’m not expecting my life to be better

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
It wont rly change it either

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
1d 6h 36m
I'm sure they'll find a cure/vaccine before they deliver any of those relief bucks for wagies so lmao corona will do nothing for wagecucks at least.