Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Corona chan" won't make the life of the incels any better

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Chads and stacies will not be affected by "corona chan". They will still continue to fuck a lot, their jobs will be preserved and, moreover, they will have a leaner pension system to preserve their orgy and degeneration futures. Employers will have to choose who will continue to work and who will lose their job, and when it comes to choosing between a normie and an incel, the incel will be chosen, unless it is brutally more competent and hardworking.

The only good thing the "corona chan" did was to show how selfish normies and closeted Nazis are. Several of them want the economy to continue working, even if millions of elderly bodies are piled up to do so. For them, these deaths are acceptable casualties in the war to preserve their degeneration system.

Incels will choose to lose it :feelscry:

I dont have to go to school or do school work :DDDDD

No but at least some people will die

My parents been fighting about money for sometime now, since dad lost his income..how long would this shit even last??? Tf
What if it last a year?? Crime would be everywhere, poor people who dont have anything saved up would be robbing and murking people.

Crime is already climbing. Its better off some elderly fucking dies than this.
It should just be the elderlies thats forced to stay home.

After you get it youll be immune anyways so thats great..
I only catch full blown flu maybe once / twice a year
So maybe after you catch corona nd heals youll be immune for half a year or so..
Dont see the big deal unless youre high risk..

It wont change my life but its fun to see normies suffering from “loneliness”

However it will make the life of normies worse.

No hope needed it already is.
True. Unemployment will rise and the ones affected by covid-19 will most likely attain lung perma damage (but not die). Also since boomers are dying in masse a lot of people are going to lose their parents aka depression. And we all know how much mental strength the avg normscum has.

True. Unemployment will rise and the ones affected by covid-19 will most likely attain lung perma damage (but not die). Also since boomers are dying in masse a lot of people are going to lose their parents aka depression. And we all know how much mental strength the avg normscum has.

If the quarantine goes on for a few months there will be a massive rise in suicides.

I’m not expecting my life to be better

It wont rly change it either

I'm sure they'll find a cure/vaccine before they deliver any of those relief bucks for wagies so lmao corona will do nothing for wagecucks at least.

The fact that I get to watch normshits and foids break from tiny amounts of isolation is already making my life a little better

So what? At least it's making life for normies worse.