Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona virus has fucked up india

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

For a country that has over 1 billion people this is nothing.

Need more deaths please

Over for currycels

That's fucking nothing.

I am surprised it's not worse, given how crowded india is. Not to mention the squalor and unsanitary habits.

Lets not forget that most deaths are covered up.

jfl remember when people here were saying curries were so used to street shitting that they were immune to the coronavirus? Only time can tell if a prediction about a world event unfolds exactly as people suspect it to.

1 billion ppl ffs bro that's brutal

Lets not forget that most deaths are covered up.
For what? Voting and finance fraud using dead peoples' names? Not wanting the draft army to look smaller?

Purely & simply population control seems like

i hope corona-chan game ended alot of currywhores tbh

Listeria deaths rebranded.

I am surprised it's not worse, given how crowded india is. Not to mention the squalor and unsanitary habits.
It is worse. I am pretty sure either the goverment is hiding real data or more likely carriers are not getting tested. No one would care if a few hundred thousands of the poor die now.

Let's hope it increases.

My indian 'brother' (family friend), his mother caught corona and recovered, she's 80. But yeah, if it was as deadly as we thought, then corona would have definitely ravaged india completely.

I feel bad for people living in such bad conditions. Waiting every day for garbage truck to get something to eat and than die on some disease because of it.

Become an incel to save the planet.
- no reproducing = no kids = less polluters, less waste, less hunger, less poverty
- no traveling = less pollution, less waste resources
- less pollution = better overall health = better life quality, less human and other resources wasted on health care

Incels are pro-green

no mo streetshitting

No suprise the death rate is so low since curries have such good immune systems

Its fucked up the economy, that's for sure. So indirect deaths due to this.

Exactly, can only assume it's because everyone in India is young, because even most of the boomers have died out, let alone the guys older than them, which inflate numbers in countries like Japan, Italy, Spain, and also the fact that they live in these conditions means they have really high quality immune systems.

I went to curryland for work for 2 weeks and was only eating in nice places and still shitted my guts out