Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CORONA VIRUS PREP: When a boomer is dying from it (it targets elderly) YOU MUST tell him it's because he didn't work hard / bootstraps

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
IF YOU DON'T GIVE BOOMERS THE BOOTSTRAPS MEME AND TELL THEM THEY'RE ONLY SICK BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WORK HARD, YOU'RE A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT

This virus fucks up the eldery. To smokers it's nearly GUARANTEED death. Boomers with heart / lung problems, usually fat diabetic pieces of shit are going to get fucking wrecked.

DON'T BE A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT. ALWAYS MOCK BOOMERS FOR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH.

Hope it kills me too tbh ngl.

LMFAOO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
God tier post

holy shit im lolling

When this thing gets resolved and we find out 90%+ of people who died were old boomers (who were gonna die anyway), I bet a lot of people are going to groan wishing it lasted longer so more of them can die off.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE BOOMERS THE BOOTSTRAPS MEME AND TELL THEM THEY'RE ONLY SICK BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WORK HARD, YOU'RE A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT

This virus fucks up the eldery. To smokers it's nearly GUARANTEED death. Boomers with heart / lung problems, usually fat diabetic pieces of shit are going to get fucking wrecked.

"Have you tried taking a shower?"

Boomers b gettin coronavirus cuz they're lazy and entitled

tell them that they are addicted to electronics and unplug all their life support systems

throw them off the fucking mattress and tell em to stop being lazy and go outside

They can work off their corona virus in a sweatshop until they finally collapse from it.

When this thing gets resolved and we find out 90%+ of people who died were old boomers (who were gonna die anyway), I bet a lot of people are going to groan wishing it lasted longer so more of them can die off.

If it actually only fucks up elderly and smokers (which tend to be men) then it will be great for the world. We need more of this shit.

Please come to the west, corona-chan.

more shtity "we cured the virus" fake news

takes years to make a vaccine and by the time you make one, the virus changed too much
It’s literally worked on lab rats which means that the current version is very likely to work on humans, they’re gonna do human testing in a few weeks. Unless the virus rapidly mutates which has a low chance of occurring coronachan isn’t gonna do much to the west

My mom smokes. If she dies i'll be completely alone in this world.

I hope it kills these old fucks

I'm an alcoholic, so it'll most likely kill me.
Even though I'm preped with rice and beans.

I mean, these just show different methods of stopping a virus, which really isn’t the difficult part. Killing a virus is simply a chemical reaction, finding the right one isn’t difficult. Hell, the recovery to death rate of the virus is roughly 4:1 last time I checked. The hard part in this is actually mass production and distribution of a vaccine, as @ionlycopenow has stated

Last edited:
tell them that they are addicted to electronics and unplug all their life support systems

throw them off the fucking mattress and tell em to stop being lazy and go outside

boomers think it won't touch them in the west

china is a much younger population and it fucked them up

how are a bunch of old obese idiots going to do better than young skinny people?

how are a bunch of old obese idiots going to do better than young skinny people?
If they just pull themselves up by the bootstraps they’ll kill the virus bro

:lul:

I have subhuman lungs (trash genetics), despite not being obese and running every day I still struggle with it. So I would die too. But I would make sure to go to university campuses and cough on everyone and also to YMCA and cough on all the old boomers as well if I ever got it, if I'm going down I'm bringing everyone else down too.

YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM JUST DIDNT WORK HARD ENOUGH BUSTER, YOU NEEDED TO PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS :feelskek:

Would've been nice if young people were somehow at greater risk of dying from this. I would hop onto one of the quarantine ships and catch the virus myself.
That's pretty based
Don't even think that many are boomers, think it's a lot of people pre-boomer too, who are more likely to smoke, and hence more susceptible to fatal pneumonia

YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM JUST DIDNT WORK HARD ENOUGH BUSTER, YOU NEEDED TO PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS :feelskek:
I hate boomers so fucking much every slave job I've had boomers were easily always the worst people to deal with, that and indians

I hate boomers so fucking much every slave job I've had boomers were easily always the worst people to deal with, that and indians
My dad is making me spend my upcoming summer break working for my grandfathers gas station for no wage because I’m “helping the family business” :feelsree:

My dad is making me spend my upcoming summer break working for my grandfathers gas station for no wage because I’m “helping the family business” :feelsree:
That's cucked as fuck. They are trying to take advantage of free labor and gaslighting you into it. I would never accept that.

That's cucked as fuck. They are trying to take advantage of free labor and gaslighting you into it. I would never accept that.
I can’t “””accept””” he legit just bought me a plane ticket to Oregon (across the country from where I live) and is making me fly over in June

Would've been nice if young people were somehow at greater risk of dying from this. I would hop onto one of the quarantine ships and catch the virus myself.
Go to Wuhan, lol. Or China if you can't go to Wuhan. Its not completely restricted

Just p-p-p-p-pull yourself up by the b-b-b-b-bootstraps b-b-b-b-boomer

52A7ED83 1070 47A3 909B E55D24DEF31F

LMAO

I can’t “””accept””” he legit just bought me a plane ticket to Oregon (across the country from where I live) and is making me fly over in June

that blows dude. how old are you?

Note to self:
buy some boots that have straps on them. Because i need them...

really? not foids?

8DEFF48B E0AE 4BED 91EE A87A34592FCB
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: Try to get it yourself Theory

really? not foids?
Foids at least tried to hide disrespect most of the time. Indians and boomers just had zero respect, fucking hate those fuckers and tried to make their experience as inconvenient as possible every time, things like wasting their time, if they asked where the bathroom is when they clearly needed to go I'd purposefully look confused and waste a few more seconds trying to "remember" where it's at. Things like that. Fuck those assholes

Godlike post. 100% would love to do this some day.

Foids at least tried to hide disrespect most of the time. Indians and boomers just had zero respect, fucking hate those fuckers and tried to make their experience as inconvenient as possible every time, things like wasting their time, if they asked where the bathroom is when they clearly needed to go I'd purposefully look confused and waste a few more seconds trying to "remember" where it's at. Things like that. Fuck those assholes
brutal. dealing with cunts at work is the worst, there are moments when you just want to slap customers in the face

especially working shit jobs like at a gas station or fast food restaurant. the lowest of human life seem to be attracted to these establishments

When a foid is dying of it, tell her that people around the world are dying from worse/more tormenting diseases and yet we don't see them complain

China virus is fucking everybody up, all age groups, now. Some baby just died from it. Permacel. Never began for China virus baby. It also continues to mutate to fuck people up worse/kill other age groups/go into other species. Cats and dogs are getting it now apparently. The whole thing is a mess. All because some fucking Chinese assholes wanted to get high off of anteater scales. Fuckem. If I get it I am definitely going to die. The worst effect of China virus is the economy though... Everything is getting shut down so the young are losing their jobs. Anyway real boomers (people 57 years old and over) are usually okay with me, like I've said before.

The people who bother me the most are the people in my own generation, gen X, people age 37-56. This is THE WORST generation. These mother fuckers are the most elite, pretentious assholes. And all they care about is material gain and wealth and status and shit. These are the jerks who think that theyre so cool because they wear certain brands and drive certain cars and live in certain neighbourhoods. I can't stand all of that crap. That whole shit mentality is so wasteful and arrogant. And all of non-Chad men I know didn't ascend until they were in their mid-20s and they were ALL BETABUCKS.

I really don't know enough about zoomers to really come to any real conclusions about them. I've heard that they are a "take orders from authority" generation like the WW2 generation was though. I don't know if that is true or not, but if it is, I would not do this, brothers. Fuck authority. Fuck schools. Fuck governments. Fuck kings. Live as freely as possible; without dependence on others, if possible. Nothing anyone in authority ever told me ever made any fucking sense or helped me in any way at all. All they did to me is cause harm. Question authority. Think for yourself.

Last edited:
China virus is fucking everybody up, all age groups, now. Some baby just died from it. Permacel. Never began for China virus baby. It also continues to mutate to fuck people up worse/kill other age groups/go into other species. Cats and dogs are getting it now apparently. The whole thing is a mess. All because some fucking Chinese assholes wanted to get high off of anteater scales. Fuckem. If I get it I am definitely going to die. The worst effect of China virus is the economy though... Everything is getting shut down so the young are losing their jobs. Anyway real boomers (people 57 years old and over) are usually okay with me, like I've said before.

The people who bother me the most are the people in my own generation, gen X, people age 37-56. This is THE WORST generation. These mother fuckers are the most elite, pretentious assholes. And all they care about is material gain and wealth and status and shit. These are the jerks who think that theyre so cool because they wear certain brands and drive certain cars and live in certain neighbourhoods. I can't stand all of that crap. That whole shit mentality is so wasteful and arrogant. And all of non-Chad men I know didn't ascend until they were in their mid-20s and they were ALL BETABUCKS.

I really don't know enough about zoomers to really come to any real conclusions about them. I've heard that they are a "take orders from authority" generation like the WW2 generation was though. I don't know if that is true or not, but if it is, I would not do this, brothers. Fuck authority. Fuck schools. Fuck governments. Fuck kings. Live as freely as possible; without dependence on others, if possible. Nothing anyone in authority ever told me ever made any fucking sense or helped me in any way at all. All they did to me is cause harm. Question authority. Think for yourself.

As far as I know, the young who get infected and really sick are:

- hospital workers, got a huge viral load / exposure
and / or
- fat / unhealthy
and / or
- were caught at crowded events and also got a huge viral load

But yeah, it only affecting mostly boomers seems to be total bullshit

Fucking based. These degenerate corrupted imbecile cucksucker boomers must aknowledge their stupid teachings in their worst suffering (be it from an illness or whatever). They must taste their own medicine

Last edited:
A baby less than 1 years old just died from it, soooo

Planning on visiting a boomer facility (fishing resort/recreation center/golf resort/nursing home etc and opening a conversation about how this virus is karma for not strapping their bootstraps tight enough.

ahhh shit fuck i cant
i only read the title and didnt see that coming fuark

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back