Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coronachan is the only foid I respect

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
1/ isolating normies
2/ scaring the shit out of foids into thinking it's the end
3/ I can wear a mask on my face, and pretend I have a 9/10 face :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
4/ Foids standards will drop because of a coming economic major crisis
5/ Sorry for americancels, but I'm enjoying seeing your country burning like that! If america falls economically, it's truly the end of a globalized world we knew until now

What a good job she's doing!!
INCELS!! Our time has come! invest in cryptocurrency at the right moment and enjoy the view!!!!!

4) is delusional cope

Cope, ricecels wear masks and still look like genetic trash

This shit is overblown tbh, most countries already smashed the curve and we will have a vaccine in a few months. Corona has barely any effect on inceldom.

This shit is overblown tbh, most countries already smashed the curve and we will have a vaccine in a few months. Corona has barely any effect on inceldom.
That's true, but at least it made them fear a little, it's enough for me to be happy :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

jfl whats cryptocurrency gonna do?

3/ I can wear a mask on my face, and pretend I have a 9/10 face
Good news for us incels

Depends on if the virus spreads hard in the winter. All the country's in lockdown potentially postpones the worst effects of it till winter, or even before because the virus will spread again once lockdown subsides. If soyciety had carried on more as normal then herd immunity would have been built before winter. Because of lockdown not enough people will be immune.

There won't be a vaccine until after next winter at least.

Agreed, praise be Corona-chan!

invest in cryptocurrency at the right moment and enjoy the view!!!!!
Don't agree. Cryptos are a meme. The only useful currencies in the best case scenario (Corona-chan apocalypse) are food, water, weapons and toilet paper. And even if the best case doesn't happen, you'd be better off buying stocks low NOT NOW, that would be buying the dead cat bounce