Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Coronavirus driving divorce rates up in China

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Noodlewhores trying to move on from their ricecel husbands so they can get white Chad.

The Chinese are dirty parasites without human feeling of morality or compassion.

The Chinese are dirty parasites without human feeling of morality or compassion.
There are so many of them that an individual's life is basically worth nothing.
Their culture is also much more colder and emotionless than the West's.

Brutal for ricepeople ngl
I wonder if that'll happen in the west

Marriage is a joke

Must be brutal over there, i heard they lost a bunch of fucking stocks

I've written before about how this sentiment is pure projection -- as if American mass-society is not inherently parasitical and lacking morality/compassion :feelskek:

It is very easy to stereotype another race of people and not only believe that they all look the same but act the same; however, they are more similar to you than you know.

In America, you will surely see a similar spike in divorce rates as in China, putting a damper on the wishful thinking of a Corona baby boom (something which would happen in a healthy society, but not America).

Last edited:
noodlewhores dont want to spend time with their betabux

I've written before about how this sentiment is pure projection -- as if American mass-society is not inherently parasitical and lacking morality/compassion :feelskek:

It is very easy to stereotype another race of people and not only believe that they all look the same but act the same; however, they are more similar to you than you know.

In America, you will surely see a similar spike in divorce rates as in China, putting a damper on the wishful thinking of a Corona baby boom (something which would happen in a healthy society, but not America).
JFL if you think I’m American.
JFL @ this coming from a kikecel.
I’m not Jewish, why does everyone think I’m a Jew?
I still have my foreskin while most of you don’t.