Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Coronavirus has officially gotten me laid off.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm "furloughed" I guess it's called. My job was called on to close or either let us work from home. And even though I explained to my boss that I'm equipped to work from home, he just didn't set it up. And now it's too late.

Now I apply for unemployment, and hope my job is still there when/if this all blows over.

sorry to hear, man...
at least you'll get neetbux and get to LDAR for a while

Welcome to neetdom. Enjoy your stay.

Can you get trump bux?
If I get laid off where I am, I have to return to my home country where I can't even get welfare.

Damn. Guess it really is as bad as they say huh?

Ldar with the rest of us

Neet > Wageslave

Ideally unemployment evolves to ubi but sadly...

IMG 20200323 112222

You're neet now.

I've been laid off for less serious shit tbh

read as coronavirus has officially gotten me laid

At least nobody can shame you for being NEET.

Over for CoronaCels

The neetdom lifestyle chose you

The FBI's internet de-radicalization agency has been liquidated as they shift resources to broader corona virus threats? :feelshmm:

Can you get trump bux?
If I get laid off where I am, I have to return to my home country where I can't even get welfare.

It’s OVER for IllegalAliencels
:feelshaha:

I'm "furloughed" I guess it's called. My job was called on to close or either let us work from home. And even though I explained to my boss that I'm equipped to work from home, he just didn't set it up. And now it's too late.

Now I apply for unemployment, and hope my job is still there when/if this all blows over.

Same bros.

Furloughs me.

Just NEETbux man wagecucking is a burden

Not sure about other countries, but here in the US, the Dems are trying to block the trumpbuxx. I know it's gonna put the country into more debt, but who the fuck cares when people might starve due to the loss of income.

Not sure about other countries, but here in the US, the Dems are trying to block the trumpbuxx. I know it's gonna put the country into more debt, but who the fuck cares when people might starve due to the loss of income.

The Craps and Buttlickins are both trying to propose a Free Money Stimulus Package, but they can't agree on one. The right wants to give Trump 50 billion in secret money to do secret things with. The left wants to fund the Kennedy Center, I think it was? And neither side will let the other have their thing.

Sorry to hear.

Sorry your boss is a complete idiot as well.

If only this thread title had one less word :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Thats sad man :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Sucks bro go NEET

Nevermind, I found it.

Welcome to poverty bro.

The trick is to live beneath your means.

Rice and potatoes with small portion of fancy stuff on top if it.