Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus is a useless virus to incels.

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
It doesn't help incels get laid in any way.

Its not going to make any impact on the sexual market value of women.

Lockdown doesn't even mean lockdown. In america and uk people are still going to work even if its not essential. I mean people are still working in warehouses where you sell makeup.

The places with true lockdowns are italy, france and spain.

Above everything, chad and stacy are still fucking during the virus no matter how locked down the country is.

Brutal . we were born in a lockDown

The places with true lockdowns are italy, france and spain.

Above everything, chad and stacy are still fucking during the virus no matter how locked down the country is.

Yeah, if anything, Chad even has more time to put into taking care of his harem. He doesn't work and neither do his females. Does anyone really think he's scared of leaving his house to go fuck ? Nah, I bet breaking the law when doing so makes it all the more exciting.

And if I'm wrong and that he's playing the honest guy who respects the law and stuff, he still probably spends a lot of time talking with his girls online and winding them up for when the lockdown is lifted. Then they're gonna copulate like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
At least we get to watch the boomers that caused this whole mess with the Sexual Revolution die choking on their own spittle. Besides sadism though you're right it ultimately isnt gonna help us much

I’m just hoping this virus mutates into something even stronger and destroys everything.

Makeup is essential if you've ever seen a foid without it.

I’m just hoping this virus mutates into something even stronger and destroys everything.

Corona will ruin Normie's 2020 and might end up killing millions if it peaks again over winter.

There will be more viruses though and sooner or later a deadly one will wreak havoc IF the human race doesn't change. And if it's not a virus it'll be a climate catastrophe like a giant tsunami or meteorite.

This is a warning shot to humanity.

Corona will ruin Normie's 2020 and might end up killing millions if it peaks again over winter.

There will be more viruses though and sooner or later a deadly one will wreak havoc IF the human race doesn't change.

26E7AC37 E1B8 47AF 8879 0A0DE9A24E5F

Tbh I see a lot of foids outside daily,they even form groups which is illegal(but of course cuck cops won't give them fines,while if an incel left the house to get groceries he would be put in jail)

There will be more viruses though and sooner or later a deadly one will wreak havoc IF the human race doesn't change. And if it's not a virus it'll be a climate catastrophe like a giant tsunami or meteorite.

Nothing that will help incels

Living gets more tiresome every day