Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CORONAVIRUS IS FINALLY IN THE UK

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200131 093702 Chrome

I hope they managed to make contact with other people in the UK.

A C C E L E R A T E.

Lmao its almost as if chinks are deliberately spreading it

If I get it I’ll go into a nightclub and make sure the foids get it as well :dab:

If I had coronavirus, I'd actually want to go outside and be around thousands of symmfaces.

Cope lifefuel. It won't kill anyone

Wait until it's in all of Europe and Asia.

gooks are doing gods work

The UK has to worst foids in the world. They are so hideous and disgusting, both in appearance and mannerism, but despite this they believe that they are too good for anyone that doesn't look like a model.

thank god (or not) that my autistic ass doesn't go outside

NO GOYS, THE VIRUS IS NOT A THREAT!!!!!!!

THE VIRUS DINDU NUFFIN, GOYS!!!!!!

GLOBALISM IS STILL GOOD, GOYS!!!!!!!!!

The black death is here again to punish degeneracy

How painful is death from that virus? Would be awesome to die a painless death AND be able to take many lives with you as you pass, JFL. I would walk around in a bank and sneeze at all the banksters, then go to some feminist party meeting and cough at everyone there, LOL.

The days of the great diseases are over. Don't ever dream of a pandemic disease like the Black Death that Asia, Europe and North Africa/Middle East experienced in the Middle Ages when people died by millions.

The days of the great diseases are over. Don't ever dream of a pandemic disease like the Black Death that Asia, Europe and North Africa/Middle East experienced in the Middle Ages when people died by millions.

Exactly. Also @mylifeistrash
It seems like that Asian people, specially men, are more affected by it. So once again, it is about genetics. Just lol at this fearmongering bullshit from the mass media again.

OK, THIS IS EPIC! :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

London calling to the faraway towns

i want to walk into a public place, or even my job, and say out loud that it stinks like coronavirus in there

anyone else feel like this?

bro coronavirus has like 2% mortality rate. so far it's been kind of lame. it needs to evolve and start killing sexhavers already

Just lol at this fearmongering bullshit from the mass media again.
they want to rush everyone to get vaccinated soon, in preparation for yearly goy vaccinations for all

bro coronavirus has like 2% mortality rate. so far it's been kind of lame. it needs to evolve and start killing sexhavers already

Brutal.
At the end of the day, the capitalists will just use that virus to make more propaganda about how poor people must eat bugs, live in cages, and not have a car so that "we" can save the environment...

Same. This is me after having corona virus:

There's actually a few cases of ricecels going ER by coughing on people and spreading Corona Freedom. I saw that video on Metokur's stream the other night.
Brutal.
At the end of the day, the capitalists will just use that virus to make more propaganda about how poor people must eat bugs, live in cages, and not have a car so that "we" can save the environment...
So true, and while eating bugs and living in pods is beneficial to our slave master WASP Porky ruling class, it's the so-called "leftists" who promote it. The Soy-Left is basically an advertisement for the Zio-Right.

It seems like that Asian people, specially men, are more affected by it. So once again, it is about genetics. Just lol at this fearmongering bullshit from the mass media again.
We're more in danger to die by a traffic accident or a terrorist attack than these funny viruses jfl

Lifefuel, we are closer to the end of the world

giga IQ from those fellas in January tbh