Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus "lockdown" is freewill vs determinism in action in a nutshell. (Video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Ok I know your country's policy on social distancing staying indoors varies from country to country.

But as a uk-cel we are expecting, by fear of police arrest or fine, to stay indoors and only go out once for a solo walk only by yourself or urgent food shopping with one person, one basket or trolley.

Now I've already heard and seen the analogy "welcome to the incel world" but it also reveals the argument of freewill vs determinism, namely the locked man in a room analogy. Does it bother him cause he doesn't leave the house or does it bother him because he knows he can't leave the house (at 1.15 in video).

As an incel do you really leave the house more than once a day anyway if you had the choice? The below video is from 5 years ago but principle still applies.

Last edited:
Haven't left my house since school closed

Very interesting tbh

Fucking sucks knowing I never had a chance at life :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Since Coronavirus spread (I am in Italy), my life is better
full

Believing in free will is a normie cope, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back