Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coronavirus - psychologists online to help you out.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I can not believe this, in Italy there is now a service, if you feel sad due to the quarantine, you can ask for a psychologist who will help you out to fight the depression of these 2 weeks of quarantine.

I have been in quarantine hikikomori style for years, who should I call? The pope? Dammit f*ing normies i hate them. At the least we are stronger than the normies. We do not complain because we stay home.

Will they also help me out with my 2 decades of quarantine?

Most of them might be women that will ask for this service

I can not believe this, in Italy there is now a service, if you feel sad due to the quarantine, you can ask for a psychologist who will help you out to fight the depression of these 2 weeks of quarantine.

I have been in quarantine hikikomori style for years, who should I call? The pope? Dammit f*ing normies i hate them. At the least we are stronger than the normies. We do not complain because we stay home.

You in Japan ?

Therapy is a scam

No Therapy for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back