Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Corpse Husband's Brutal Voicemogging

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
This fucking youtuber doesn't show his face and yet femoids on tiktok and youtube are creaming their pants over him. Females started losing their shit once he did a hand reveal and some foid even tattooed a strand of his hair. He literally voicemaxxed his way into a career making them believe he's a chad while me as a black man have a shitty high pitched voice and couldn't even go so low. This is pure suifuel and just confirms the voice pill even more.

Download 2

WARNING: Suicide fuel for VOICECELS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6JUg2Wu3RE&ab_channel=AmongUsZoom

I strongly dislike humans. Specifically human females

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

I like how the cucks are just playing along and laughing. Truly a display of cumskin culture

rumors say hes ugly as shit thats why he doesnt reveal his face

It comes from insomnia. Sleep deprivationmaxx and you too can sound brooding and dep.

INB4 “LOL COPE, I HAVE A DEEP MASCULINE SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC VOICE , STILL INCEL”:feelshmm:

Fucking hell I can't even listen to that shit :feels::feels::feels:

I like how the cucks are just playing along and laughing. Truly a display of cumskin culture
They have no dick at all

He knows that once he shows his face, it's over for him

his music is garbage and his voice is annoying. yawn would be funny if he turned out to be ugly asf though.

He’s just a popular E-Fag so foidscum is gonna virtue signal to get more views.

He’s obviously Ugly or he’d face reveal being that popular.

His voice is a side effect from being asthmatic

I sounded like a 10 year old girl with lung cancer

the "males" sound like such cuckolds worshipping his voice

his music is garbage and his voice is annoying. yawn would be funny if he turned out to be ugly asf though.
Fakecel infiltrator

It is though. My voice is pretty deep, funnily enough, I used to hate it as a kid
lol kys, if you wouldn’t take a pill that makes your voice permanently high, then stfu and enjoy your privilege

This fucking youtuber doesn't show his face and yet femoids on tiktok and youtube are creaming their pants over him. Females started losing their shit once he did a hand reveal and some foid even tattooed a strand of his hair. He literally voicemaxxed his way into a career making them believe he's a chad while me as a black man have a shitty high pitched voice and couldn't even go so low. This is pure suifuel and just confirms the voice pill even more.

View attachment 374419

WARNING: Suicide fuel for VOICECELS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6JUg2Wu3RE&ab_channel=AmongUsZoom

Fuck this is painful to watch

the "males" sound like such cuckolds worshipping his voice
sadly many men are like this worldwide but especially in the west. redditors were simping for Henry Cavill when he built a PC

I understand what you mean whenever I play games or use the phone I get told my voice is nice and deep but whenever I hear it irl, it sounds like a 12 year old and really gay. Never get compliments in person

Voice is one of the few things you can actually improve

I strongly dislike humans. Specifically human females

View attachment 374427

I understand what you mean whenever I play games or use the phone I get told my voice is nice and deep but whenever I hear it irl, it sounds like a 12 year old and really gay. Never get compliments in person

tfw i'm almost 21 and sound like a fucking 12 year old autist

I'm a 20 year old sand nigger who sounds like a white 45 year old boomer. I wish I had his voice, tbh.