Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Correlation between victim of bullying and inceldom later in life?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
Are victims of (school) bullying become old virgins and incels later in life?

I've been bullied for years at high school. After I got my certificate at 18 year decided to quit school when possible, since then I lived a Hikikomori LDAR lifestyle, but it is quite notable that both Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger were victims of bullying.

For males at least, I'd say there is a strong correlation. I don't think bullying causes inceldom but it definitely contributes to it. I was bullied during freshman and sophomore year of high school and my confidence was shattered which obviously impacts my ability to form meaningful relationships with other people let alone females.

Bullying is only a reaction / rejection of inferior genes. It doesn't actually cause inceldom. I know guys who were bullied but then went through puberty and developed good skeletons, now live good lives

I've been bullied for years at high school. After I got my certificate at 18 year decided to quit school when possible, since then I lived a Hikikomori LDAR lifestyle, but it is quite notable that both Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger were victims of bullying.
bullying=no friends=LDAR=no friend nevermore in the future, the connection you have from high school will help you do more connections and so on

@NoMoreSlaving @Mega Coper Genetics? Fact is that most victims of bullying have poor social skills so they are a easy target. For most guys fighting back is not a option, especially when the perpetrator is a female.

@NoMoreSlaving @Mega Coper For most guys fighting back is not a option, especially when the perpetrator is a female.
Not a problem for ultramanlets like me, we look like kids and foids don't bully kids, I gymcelled to beat some tallfags tho who where trying to bully me.

@NoMoreSlaving @Mega Coper Genetics? Fact is that most victims of bullying have poor social skills so they are a easy target. For most guys fighting back is not a option, especially when the perpetrator is a female.
Not just having bad social skills. If you're different from the majority of people in any way then you are at a higher risk of being bullied. Say you're conservative instead of liberal or you wear odd clothes.

If you were bullied, you’re more likely to be a virgin as a male, ofc. The weakest males are picked out early on and quickly put in their place. Sometimes it causes guys to retreat and miss out on potential sexual/social opportunities but for most, there never were those opportunities to miss out on. I feel like the media makes it out to be that bullying victims withdraw and that withdrawal is why their lives are underwhelming as opposed to the reason(s) why they were bullied. It was probably better when people just said “that’s the way it is” as opposed to paying lip service to bullying intervention or working on “mental health” initiatives.

I can assume,a lot.I've been bullied by everyone,including my family at one point.Your brin eventually learns to cope with It.It becomes numb and apathetic.

Bullying is only a reaction / rejection of inferior genes. It doesn't actually cause inceldom. I know guys who were bullied but then went through puberty and developed good skeletons, now live good lives
this

I'd like to say that bullying did not cause me any damage, but right before this post I was stalking a guy who bullied me in the 6th grade. I left this school at the 7th grade, now I am in college and I still remember his entire name and his face.

I will find a way to meet this dude again this year and do my best to get his face deformated completely.

Or you fight back again and again, and each time you're punished more than your bullies, which just emboldens them to keep doing it. Then you get into a situation where you can't win no matter what you do.

lmao you got bullied since high school? try getting bullied and rejected since kindergarden i've been bullied since the first contact with people other than my family.

Bullying is only a reaction / rejection of inferior genes. [ ... ]

Exactly .
I was bullied too throughout my whole youth and i gotta say that i forgive them now that i realize that it just was a natural thing to do .
Its just natural Order , i am not born to procreate or to be happy or to have friends .
I was born to Die .

Mauled by some wild animal , in the frontline of War as disposable cannon fodder or offered as a sacrifice to some God .

Bullies just follow the natural order of the World , of Nature itself .
We are NOT wanted in this world .
We are here to die , to suffer and to sacrifice ourselves for " the greater good " .

We are Relicts .
We are SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD by now .
We arent supposed to get Old and find out about the truth .

I think of bullying at some point of natural selection, when the bullies are trying to impose their dominance against weaker men, the ones who were bullied. In my case I was bullied since middle school because of my manletism and fragile physique, meanwhile foids ignored me. This destroyed my confidence and my pride, giving me social anxiety for the rest of the years until I finished high school.

The only thing that restaured some confidence in myself was when I started doing calisthenics (my actual main cope) and muay thai (for some time). I know it impossible for me to attract foids because of my inferior genes, but at least I'm sure I can defend myself from my bullies from high school. In college I only experience loneliness, nobody bothers me, they only exclude me (it's depressing but it's better than being bullied tbh).

This. Bullying is a symptom, not a catalyst.

For normies with potential, yes. As for Elliot Rodger, his bullying was so severe that he had to quit public high school and become homeschooled. During this time, he had no social interaction, and played WoW 24/7. And people wonder why he had no social skills in college.

It's been proven that bullies have more sex and lead a more successful life than those who got bullied

Exactly .
I was bullied too throughout my whole youth and i gotta say that i forgive them now that i realize that it just was a natural thing to do .
Its just natural Order , i am not born to procreate or to be happy or to have friends .
I was born to Die .

Mauled by some wild animal , in the frontline of War as disposable cannon fodder or offered as a sacrifice to some God .

Bullies just follow the natural order of the World , of Nature itself .
We are NOT wanted in this world .
We are here to die , to suffer and to sacrifice ourselves for " the greater good " .

We are Relicts .
We are SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD by now .
We arent supposed to get Old and find out about the truth .
You’re submitting to the people who abused you, that’s pretty pathetic. You should want to rise above them.

Bullying increases mental problems. Mental problems reducing ability to socialmax

You’re submitting to the people who abused you, that’s pretty pathetic. You should want to rise above them.

Its just natural Order .
If i rise above them id just be compensating , it wouldnt be authentic .

It's not even only correllation.

Bullying and social neglect lowers androgenetic hormones and weakens the immune system leading possibly to stuff like inflammation and allergies.

In extreme cases it might even lead to PSS, but I am sure this defficiency is pretty much a spectrum and as long as it is not to "medically" striking noone will care to question your subhumanity or hormonal setup.

Bullies need to be send to reeducation camp.

It's not even only correllation.

Bullying and social neglect lowers androgenetic hormones and weakens the immune system leading possibly to stuff like inflammation and allergies.

In extreme cases it might even lead to PSS, but I am sure this defficiency is pretty much a spectrum and as long as it is not to "medically" striking noone will care to question your subhumanity or hormonal setup.

Bullies need to be send to reeducation camp.

do these reeducation camps include gas chambers.

id like to see the guys who bullied me for years on end burn to death

being ugly caused both my bullying and my inceldom.

Yes but they’re not really connected per se, they’re just both byproducts of being subhuman

Being incel causes bullying. I don't know if it works the other way around.

Once a victim, always a victim.

manletism + pupertycel + framecel + unmanly/effete face causes bullying. They were the three reasons I was picked out. It was worse at ages 19, 20 in higher college than in high school for me. I looked 14-16 at age 19 to 21.

I've never been bullied. I've always had friends. Here I am, on an incel forum.

Bullied and incel here, yep. Outgrew and outgymmed bullies, but still mentally fucked up.