Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coughing on normtrash

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today, I went to the liquor store and was amazed that the line outside the place was like two dozen people. It honestly ruined my day because every time I go to get alcohol I'm already very sad and need a cope.

They were all doing the stupid thing of standing 6 feet apart and wearing masks as if doing either of that shit is going to matter if you're already outside around people. As usual, normtrash is stupid as all hell.

So I made sure to cut through their stupid 6 foot spaces and "accidentally" cough on them while clearing my throat. Especially the ones wearing masks. I did it to as many people as possible going to the stores across I didn't actually plan to get anything from, before going back out 30 seconds later.

The situation outside is so stupid. If you're going outside you're already at risk and no stupid gay little mask will do anything nor will some stupid fucking "one way isles" on the grocery store floor. I did my part and reminded them of that today, just in case I have covid and could do my part in spreading it further today.

Fuck normies

Good job boyo, i clap for you

Low inhib and based

normies make me really mad sometimes