Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could a 6’2 Hamudi get laid?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If Hamudi or a guy that looked like him but was 6’2 how would he do. Would he still be incel or would he have a chance? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
No
Fat balding sandnigger in the west...
Never. And 6'2 is not even tall in germany trust me...

What is Hamudi? Also I have seen some brutal Reverse Hypergamy with Arabs with white women if that's what you mean, so probably.

There are many 6’2 virgins on this site. Makes no difference

What is Hamudi? Also I have seen some brutal Reverse Hypergamy with Arabs with white women if that's what you mean, so probably.
Yes he can run isis game or just allahmaxxing with a religious wife but he is to old for that to work out. If your over 22 its over

6’2 is pretty tall for a goatfucker i think
I live in germany and really you are only tall if you are atleast 6'5 lmao
I see asian people walk around here being 6'4. I guess someone mixed asian and german gens.
Most tall people here just happen to be fat so you can't really see how tall they really are.
6'3 lean looks like a giant. 6'3 fat legit looks like 5'8.

He doesn't need to be tall to get some.

Honestly the first thing I thought a Hamudi was, was this shit

Last edited:
Don’t know what he looks like.

He could rapefugee maxx.

How tall is he?

lol no height is fucking cope

there are tallcels here

also good height can only get you so far, it might make you slightly more tolerable(to foids)

but as soon as you have ideal height, you gotta compete with tall chads

so no, 6'2 hamudi will still be as truecel as he is rn

I think 5’5. Maybe 5’7.

I’m shocked how many “incels” here don’t know who Hamudi is or what he looks like.
He sounds like a Chad.

Yes he could. hamudi is a god

Only in certain cities of certain European countries.

not with that face

He would mog the average Turkish guy if he was 6’2 so probably. His face is not that bad.

YESSSSSSS HEIGHT = HALO EFFECT

I am 6'3" and cant get laid. Hamoudi would need to be leanmaxxed and gymmaxxed then maybe he might have a chance.