Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could A Psychopathic Incel Ascend By Being Drak Triad?

Could He Make It?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • It's over

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Let say for argument there was a psychopathic subhuman. I don't mean the chip on your shoulder ER brand of psychopathy. I mean someone with an intense inborn disregard for life, emotion, & social convention who spend his days not browsing forums or wageslaving or gaming, but torturing gerbils he steals from pet stores and scamming strangers out of a few bucks for amusement and things like that. Advanced social skills, zero inhib, no fear of hurting someone or getting hurt himself.

The catch is he would be a no more than 5'8, no more than 5/10 in face. Could he lose his virginity to a willing partner based on his extreme dark triad personality that would mog that of even the most thuggish chads and tyrones?

No darktriadmaxx for your face.
That would mean the personality meme is in fact true.

At very best he could thugmaxx and gain respect from gang dudes or mafia members.
It will probably get him some pussy, but nothing serious or longterm.
I have dark triad personality but i'm an incel who sits on the internet all day
My personality can't save my manlet height, autism or dicklet

They'd send that unfortunate soul to jail quicker.

dark triad personality is only liked on Chad. When an ugly man has dark triad personality he gets labeled a "creep" and a "future serial killer" while Chad can do x20000 things worse but is labeled "mysterious" and "bad ass"
No darktriadmaxx for your face.
That would mean the personality meme is in fact true.
tbh, I dont get users who claim that darktriadmaxing is legit while saying they are blackpilled.

Let say for argument there was a psychopathic subhuman. I don't mean the chip on your shoulder ER brand of psychopathy. I mean someone with an intense inborn disregard for life, emotion, & social convention who spend his days not browsing forums or wageslaving or gaming, but torturing gerbils he steals from pet stores and scamming strangers out of a few bucks for amusement and things like that. Advanced social skills, zero inhib, no fear of hurting someone or getting hurt himself.

The catch is he would be a no more than 5'8, no more than 5/10 in face. Could he lose his virginity to a willing partner based on his extreme dark triad personality that would mog that of even the most thuggish chads and tyrones?
I’m a literal dark triad boy. I get no girls. How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

At very best he could thugmaxx and gain respect from gang dudes or mafia members.
It will probably get him some pussy, but nothing serious or longterm.
I have dark triad personality but i'm an incel who sits on the internet all day
My personality can't save my manlet height, autism or dicklet
Autism & dicklet is the real killer. Worst combination ever.

Autism & dicklet is the real killer. Worst combination ever.
yeah man. Shit sucks. Manletism also stops me from getting respect as an adult, or being treated or seen like a man

I doubt it.

It wouldn't help me anyway. I did this test and I'm whatever is the opposite of dark triad.
Darktriad

If he's not subhuman he could most likely get laid. Women love psychopaths.

Just means you're a creepy manlet who needs to be put in jail for not knowing his place

Even incel tier looking serial killers, if they get a reputation for torturing & mutilating women.. they get constant letters and flowers from horny women. And not just Becky's, high tier Stacies even.

Depending on his size and fighting ability he'd either get fucked or do the fucking in his new home, prison.

Even incel tier looking serial killers, if they get a reputation for torturing & mutilating women.. they get constant letters and flowers from horny women. And not just Becky's, high tier Stacies even.

Ermm, really?

Charles Manson was handsome. He was just a turbomanlet but his face saved him.

I do believe mentalcelism to a certain degree, but a truecel would probably just get their ass kicked or metoo'd within the first day of trying to act it out.

Of course. Are y’all telling me absolutely no 5/10 thugs can get pussy? Cope if you say yes

The only way for ugly girls to darktriadmaxx is going ER, like Nikolas Cruz

It will backfire.

Bruh I'm literally laughing reading this cope. The looks are still needed in the equation.... Women only like good looking dark traid men. Dark traid is cope as a sub7 male

For foids all incels are psychopaths really

Bruh I'm literally laughing reading this cope. The looks are still needed in the equation.... Women only like good looking dark traid men. Dark traid is cope as a sub7 male
What if the dark triad traits come perfectly natural to the subhuman? As in, he doesn't have to force them as a cope. Also I'm not coping with this, I'm collecting people's opinions. I'm undecided myself. Not that it matters because I myself am pretty empathetic/ far from dark triad anyway.

What if the dark triad traits come perfectly natural to the subhuman? As in, he doesn't have to force them as a cope.
He would still be truecel. Foids have plenty of better looking dark traids to choose from. Why would they choose a dark traid subhuman? (sub 180cm + sub5)

Everyone who voted [It's Over] is darktriadmaxxing.