Could females stop terrorism by fucking lonely terrorists?

Can females stop terrorism with their roast beef lips?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
Most ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc. members and suicide bombers are incels.

Could females stop terrorism by sleeping with these men?

Last edited:
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
You can stop suicidal thoughts , but chad terorrists will still be fucked. There's some news reporters that travel to Syria to fuck a ISIS I think

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
Ethnics go ER a lot but racist media misinterperets it as Islamist terrorism (which is basically ER)

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

-_-
-
abedi-jpg.88320

Look at that man on the right. That's the Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi.

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Sex basically comes free for all men in matriarchal societies in the world. Two societies I remember reading about are an asian and african one. Women are the ones who own property, but sex is treated very freely. The men have little responsibility and just freeload while fucking the ladies. Hell, even in the animal world, matriarchal bonobo clans give sex freely to the males. It is the only way to make things peaceful while having women in charge.

I don't think I would mind living in one of these societies.

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
-
I voted yes. So many terrorists are "lonely." The shoe bomber was an ugly incel who couldn't even land a muslim wife according to his aunt.

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
At least they yazeedimaxed before dying

Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
Not entirely - but some of it. A good chunk of it.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
The middle dude definitely looks like he does not belong in the photo, lmao. Probably one of us or a sympathizer of incel ideology tbh. I feel like a lot of terrorists where incel, however they didn't use that label.

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
IT'S OVEEEEEEEEEER

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men.
-
Redistribution of sex and romance would impact society much more positively than the cliché redistribution of money leftists always defend.

Poverty causes crime? I very much doubt it, for example in Brazilian favelas, the more their condition improved, the more violence and crime rose.

But being a low status, ostracized incel causes crime? I'm not at all saying all incels are or even will be violent criminals, most aren't and won't be, but I think we have a better correlation here. Jordan Peterson talks about it, what do all spree shooters have in common? Low status, ostracized (especially sexually, by foids) young men.

Sexual Marxism would be more relevant than regular Marxism in the west in 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)