Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could Hitler win ww2?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
What do you think?

@Adolf_Hitler

Attacking Poland was a big mistake, it only gave the UK and France a casus belli to attack. They should have exerted more diplomatic effort in bringing Poland into the Axis. If they avoided war with the west it was winnable. The Soviets slaughtered 50,000 Polish elites in the Katyn massacre after their victory, I bet they regretted relying on the French and Brits. Also drop the Japs and keep support for Nationalist China, just makes you look like the good guy and you don't have a useless ally.

Last edited:
Hitler destroyed Poland and conquered the French, so he got his revenge. But no, the German economy was not large enough to win a prolonged large scale war. Economic power dictates the outcome of war.

Hitler destroyed Poland and conquered the French, so he got his revenge. But no, the German economy was not large enough to win a prolonged large scale war. Economic power dictates the outcome of war.
So that is why he hoped for succesfull blitzkrieg
Attacking Poland was a big mistake, it only gave the UK and France a casus belli to attack. They should have exerted more diplomatic effort in bringing Poland into the Axis. If they avoided war with the west it was winnable. The Soviets slaughtered 50,000 Polish elites in the Katyn massacre after their victory, I bet they regretted relying on the French and Brits.
Sounds sensible

So that is why he hoped for succesfull blitzkrieg
Yes, the war against Russia to secure a larger industrial base was supposed to happen in the autumn of 1941. When Barbarossa failed outside Moscow, the war was lost.

There are some quality youtubers such as TIK who are worth watching on the topic of the economic system of Hitlers Germany.

Had he only dealt with russia 1 on 1 or britain and us 2 v1 instead of all 3 v1 he would have won

The axis of WW2 did a poor job of representing itself. Slaughtering people makes you look bad and leads to sanctions. Had Hitler avoided Russian winter, did some sort of national blockage by invading nearby weaker countries he would have better chance. Also wtf is with the declaration of war against USA.

Germany needed to win in the Eastern front, which was the most challenging part of the war. They needed to win the war fast because their economy would have collapsed in the long run (out-produced by the allies, the lack of raw materials also was a huge problem). Germany also lacked oil in the war, they needed to either take control of the oil fields in libya and the middle east, or the oil fields in the Caucasus (which could have been possible if they were more successful in Stalingrad). All Odds were against Germany in WW2, they basically had to fight against the entire world. Hitler should have not intervened with his generals plans.

I wish they won

Even though I don't like him stalin was smart. he executed all generals after coming to the power and replaced them with his own commanders.such as georgy zhukov,he was very smart and strategic general you can't underestimate succes of the soviet army

I don't see how he could lose with Russia on his side

Well considering how he was soundly defeated, I would say no

If they waited a bit longer to develop technologically wed all be speaking German now.

Also wtf is with the declaration of war against USA.
You could say the same thing about the brits after they declared war on germany for invading poland
Even though I don't like him stalin was smart. he executed all generals after coming to the power and replaced them with his own commanders.such as georgy zhukov,he was very smart and strategic general you can't underestimate succes of the soviet army
The soviets were pants on head retarded sending wave after wave of mongol farmers to the front line, their k/d ratio was abysmal

bro No. They'd nuke berlin to shit

Yes if he had taken the oil fields, but he didn't and the ones he did take the soviets destroyed before they left.

This is what crippled Germany ultimately, and Italy being incompetent didn't help.

Last edited:
Yes, the war against Russia to secure a larger industrial base was supposed to happen in the autumn of 1941. When Barbarossa failed outside Moscow, the war was lost.

There are some quality youtubers such as TIK who are worth watching on the topic of the economic system of Hitlers Germany.
Link?

The Germans didn't have the technology for the bomb, they only had the math to show it's feasibility.

He could of won WW2 if he had done things a bit differently.

Maybe, without chad worshipping

Probably not. It’s a nice fantasy though.

You are wrong they had it.
During Operation Gunnerside in 1943, a small team of British trained Norwegian Commandos were able to blow up the German's capabilities to produce heavy water at the Vemork Hydro Electric Plant in Occupied Norway. There were other sabotage operations (Operation Grouse, Operation Freshman) but they became failed missions. Operation Gunnerside was successful. The British trained Norwegian Commandos were sent into Occupied Norway to sabotage and destroy the Vemork Hydro Electric Plant with explosives. At the time this was the only plant the Germans controlled that was capable of producing heavy water. The saboteurs destroyed the plant's production capabilities. With the little heavy water that remained the German's tried to transport it out on a ferry. The Kompani Linge were again sent by the British to blow up the ferry transporting the heavy water. Again the Norwegian Commandos were successful as the ferry was sunk by the saboteurs explosives. Without the heavy water, critical to the production of a nuclear bomb, there is no way the Germans could build a bomb. For more information look up, "The Real Heros of Telemark."

During Operation Gunnerside in 1943, a small team of British trained Norwegian Commandos were able to blow up the German's capabilities to produce heavy water at the Vemork Hydro Electric Plant in Occupied Norway. There were other sabotage operations (Operation Grouse, Operation Freshman) but they became failed missions. Operation Gunnerside was successful. The British trained Norwegian Commandos were sent into Occupied Norway to sabotage and destroy the Vemork Hydro Electric Plant with explosives. At the time this was the only plant the Germans controlled that was capable of producing heavy water. The saboteurs destroyed the plant's production capabilities. With the little heavy water that remained the German's tried to transport it out on a ferry. The Kompani Linge were again sent by the British to blow up the ferry transporting the heavy water. Again the Norwegian Commandos were successful as the ferry was sunk by the saboteurs explosives. Without the heavy water, critical to the production of a nuclear bomb, there is no way the Germans could build a bomb. For more information look up, "The Real Heros of Telemark."
Ive known it.
if only germans had more time

I think the Germans could've won the East if they'd at least secured peace with Britain. There's no way Operation Sealion would've been a success, so outright invading them was a fantasy from the get-go, but without the Allies bombing their factories, opening another two fronts in Europe, and supplying the Soviets with lend-lease, Germany would've had the means to capture the oil fields and push the Soviets at least up to Leningrad.

I could continue my experiments if he had won. An alternate reality where he did won

This is the one about germany need for oil, he has lots of videos about ww2 in detail

I have seen a few of this guys videos and I don't like him.
He seems to like the fact the allies won and all his commentors are faggots

Stalin was a fuckin disaster. He purged all the officers core which resulted in the army being pretty shit. Finland a fraction of the size of the USSR humbled and embarrassed them. He also didn't listen to credible information that the germans were going to attack, and his no retreat orders caused tens of thousands to be killed and captured rather than being able to fall back and regroup. Stalin was a ruthless paranoid thug. He was no grand strategist. Trokisy would of made a much more competent leader if he had the chance instead.

He probably could of held a bit longer, but Germany would of collapsed eventually due to lack of resources to keep their forces going.

He could've won with the help of (((them)))

Yes tbh but then the US joined and it went downhill
The good guys lost WW2