Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

could i be chad becuz of the bullying?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
ngl i sometimes think that when the bullying started my body tried to defend myself and added like 20cm of bone to my jaw in one year.

im still not giga chad though cause only
which is not that rare here in poland

my jaw is a bit more chiseled than my dad, maybe not more chiseled than my brother,idk though, i feel like the first children always takes all best and ALPHA genes whether its femoid or maleid. although now i think i look better than my brother, my low t personality and eye area made me target for bullies

he was really temperament and a group leader or at least at very top. why i was bully target? jfl i think my parents or my brother somehow stomped the alpha inside me. if i didnt have brother, i would have easy life because i would just trash everyone who disrespected me but instead i was calm, reserved and pussy

the reason of that mmust be during my upgringing

i legit laughed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't want to masturbate anymore

ngl i sometimes think that when the bullying started my body tried to defend myself and added like 20cm of bone to my jaw in one year

you know that coffee (and many more) plants developed toxic substances inside it to protect itself from insects?

but i guess its plant and we are humans so it doesnt count

you know that coffee (and many more) plants developed toxic substances inside it to protect itself from insects?

but i guess its plant and we are humans so it doesnt count
Adaptive evolution/mutation typically doesn't happen within someones lifetime.