Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment could Jason Mamoa Cuck Jeremy Meeks?

let's say jason mamoa decide to try to cuck jeremy meeks, would him be able to defeat meeks?

• yes, jason is ultimate chad

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • no, meeks is unstopable

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

VS

who would win?

Last edited:
Meeks is higher T. Visible in bone structure and life career.

Jeremy Meeks could pass for White, in that picture.
That bottom guy looks like he has some Black in him.

Meeks mogs him.

Not fully sure tbhh

Meeks is shorter and bald. Who knows.

momao is a fraud. his hair body and height halo him hard. hides his facs with that beard for a reason

momao is a fraud. his hair body and height halo him hard. hides his facs with that beard for a reason

he hide it, to protect humanity from his chadness

id say so hes way more buff

He has the hair. But Meeks has the thugmaxxing.

Its a tossup tbh.

JM vs JM.

JFL if your name isn't JM.

No, since Mamoa is a cuck himself

Even chad’s have to compete with chad’s.

Mamoa gigamogs him

This sounds like a Chad worship thread.

Damn tbh it’s even.. I can’t see either man chucking the other. They’re both infinity SMV. If they were fighting over a girl, I think they’d just tag team her. A girl probabaly wouldn’t want to pick between them , she’d just pick both.

Who cares. I hope both of them get rectal cancer.

Jason mamoa can cuck every male on the earth

Momoa is married to an average old foid while Meeks has the daughter of a billionaire. Meeks status and facemogs him.

Momoa is the biggest former incel in history. They can promote him as hard as they can, he'd be always the joke.

how he is pedo?
He was caught on camera fondling his kid daughter's nips, and she pushes him away at some point. Clearly got some practice :)

Momoa mogs him to oblivion, both skull mogs him and height mogs him. He also has that downturned arrow brow ridge, which roasties love -- also see Ian Somerhalder. It makes them look like high T criminals.

Mamoa looks more like a crude chad. Meeks is more feminine.

Meeks shits all over him. Jason's face looks like it's melting off his skull compared to Meeks.

Chad is chad. They both are.
At this point, it's a matter of taste and only when you reach their level of Chadhood that personality might start to actually matter jfl.

No Bro

400 weeks <

meeks mogs him hard. momoa's balding and i don't think he'll look as good as meeks' when bald.

momoa's clearly higher t but meeks' bones... almost unmoggable.

At the moment I believe he could. I've heard foids gush over him constantly in public when the movie came out, it's died down a bit now, but he is still insanely popular with women, and could easily fuck a new women every single night had he wanted to do so.

I don't think so, Momoa doesn't have a prison record I assume? He plays a hardman on screen whereas Meeks is an actual felon, bitches love dark triad shit.

He was caught on camera fondling his kid daughter's nips, and she pushes him away at some point. Clearly got some practice :)
his life would be over if he was ugly lol

his life would be over if he was ugly lol
Yup. As is, a bunch of people piped up to defend him and say it was "out of context". How the fuck is a video clearly showing something out of context? Mind = boggled.