• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Cope] Could the coronavirus help us get a gf?

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
15d 21h 4m
People is isolated and feels lonelier, maybe they won't be as picky on Tinder anymore? I know this is probably a teracope :cryfeels: but just wanted to see what you think. I haven't tried btw.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
20d 12h 14m
nope, instead the hypergamy will get even worse on tinder since more chads will be using it

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
69d 8h 20m
foids consider sub8 males to be contaminated by ugliness

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
39d 23h 29m
Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
-
8d 19h 56m
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
70d 1h 53m
Is this a trick question?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
72d 15h 35m
Irishcel

Irishcel

Recruit
-
3d 18h 59m
People is isolated and feels lonelier, maybe they won't be as picky on Tinder anymore? I know this is probably a teracope :cryfeels: but just wanted to see what you think. I haven't tried btw.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAahaa:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHahahahahahahahahahHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelsclown:

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
15d 21h 4m
nope, instead the hypergamy will get even worse on tinder since more chads will be using it
foids consider sub8 males to be contaminated by ugliness
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i almost tried this boyos. thanks for bringing me back into reality.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAahaa:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHahahahahahahahahahHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelsclown:
dude its natural to subconsciously try to cope when you're miserable, at least i had the common sense to ask so you guys could blackpill me

WØLF

WØLF

Future lowinhibmaxxer
-
2d 23h 32m
99% of foids are already in relationships

Keep coping

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
51d 14m
Not a chance

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
9d 11h 39m
Megakooter

Megakooter

Boomercel
-
1d 19h 10m
No

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
13d 3h 51m
JFL the private parties that stacies and chads are currently attending are not coming to a stop. Your oneitis is on their way to chads house right as we speak.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 15m
Teracope

It will get worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better) because the current system and its institutions is stacked against us in every conceivable way.

We incels need a total societal collapse, and there's a chance we're witnessing the beginning of it right now.

radishman

radishman

Veteran
-
21d 2h 12m
Unless you're a warlord and control an area in a zombie apocalypse that's the only way a crisis will help you. And even then...

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than be a cuck
-
51d 14h 0m
What even is this post jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
15d 21h 4m
JFL the private parties that stacies and chads are currently attending are not coming to a stop. Your oneitis is on their way to chads house right as we speak.
:feelsrope:

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
52d 4h 15m
Women would rather die of the virus than get with their looksmatch

BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
-
14h 57m
If coronachan fucks up the economy, foids will surely need men to survive.
But ALWAYS remember, she will never love you for what you are, but for what you provide to her

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Recruit
-
5d 17h 59m
Women would rather die of the virus than get with their looksmatch
Even ın full lockdown foids will clash with police to get to their Chad bf's house

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Veteran
-
22d 7h 35m
If a sufficient number of Chads succumb to the virus, we all move up in the ranking, it's possible

S

San Salvador

Admiral
-
11d 23h 14m
BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
-
14h 57m
rude tbh :feelsbadman:

i wasnt talking about that, i'd rather rope than betabux
same, but if someday I'm in a position of power, I will enjoy saying NO

metabuxx

metabuxx

Admiral
-
16d 20h 50m
Give up all hope before it drives you insane man. No virus can change our destiny

lll

lll

-
1d 5h 23m
Either way they are still craving chad not their looksmatch