Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Could the coronavirus help us get a gf?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
People is isolated and feels lonelier, maybe they won't be as picky on Tinder anymore? I know this is probably a teracope :cryfeels: but just wanted to see what you think. I haven't tried btw.

nope, instead the hypergamy will get even worse on tinder since more chads will be using it

foids consider sub8 males to be contaminated by ugliness

Is this a trick question?

People is isolated and feels lonelier, maybe they won't be as picky on Tinder anymore? I know this is probably a teracope :cryfeels: but just wanted to see what you think. I haven't tried btw.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAahaa:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHahahahahahahahahahHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelsclown:

nope, instead the hypergamy will get even worse on tinder since more chads will be using it
foids consider sub8 males to be contaminated by ugliness

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i almost tried this boyos. thanks for bringing me back into reality.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAahaa:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHahahahahahahahahahHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelsclown:
dude its natural to subconsciously try to cope when you're miserable, at least i had the common sense to ask so you guys could blackpill me

99% of foids are already in relationships

Keep coping

No

JFL the private parties that stacies and chads are currently attending are not coming to a stop. Your oneitis is on their way to chads house right as we speak.

Teracope

It will get worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better) because the current system and its institutions is stacked against us in every conceivable way.

We incels need a total societal collapse, and there's a chance we're witnessing the beginning of it right now.

Unless you're a warlord and control an area in a zombie apocalypse that's the only way a crisis will help you. And even then...

What even is this post jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL the private parties that stacies and chads are currently attending are not coming to a stop. Your oneitis is on their way to chads house right as we speak.
:feelsrope:

If coronachan fucks up the economy, foids will surely need men to survive.
But ALWAYS remember, she will never love you for what you are, but for what you provide to her

No.

This is stupid.

This
rude tbh :feelsbadman:
If coronachan fucks up the economy, foids will surely need men to survive.
But ALWAYS remember, she will never love you for what you are, but for what you provide to her
i wasnt talking about that, i'd rather rope than betabux

Women would rather die of the virus than get with their looksmatch
Even ın full lockdown foids will clash with police to get to their Chad bf's house

If a sufficient number of Chads succumb to the virus, we all move up in the ranking, it's possible

Give up all hope before it drives you insane man. No virus can change our destiny

Either way they are still craving chad not their looksmatch