Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could this apply to your account on sites like this forum or others? (privacy concern)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Basically, a dude had a private reddit account that nobody irl could have known of, he didn't doxx himself in any way but his employer found out anyway. We live in a world where Google, NSA, Microsoft etc... spy on you all the time and sell your info, nobody has any privacy. Shit, like 4 different companies and agencies spy on you at all times, not even a VPN would be enough to stop it.

Seriously, read the comments too. Imagine any future employer knowing you posted on .co:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/kmjo0w/tifu_by_losing_a_job_over_a_reddit_post/

I guess he was just extremely unlucky. This doesen't happen to the vast majority. The chances are still there though.

God, this makes me a bit worried.

Yeah we're all gonna be put into camps tbh. I saw a video about China's social credit score and apparantly being an asshole online or having wrong political opinions (but also other more normieshit like speeding or littering) lowers that score and you'll essentially become a 2nd class citizen. How does China know these people said something mean or controversial online?

Good thing I'm neet.
Wait a second. Why does a business need to know your email address?

Last edited:
Online: 115d 8h 29m
Imagine your future employer finds out you have 35k posts on .co :lul:
i would say something like "ehheh it was all shitpost Mr. Goldstein." (btw, here we go. +1 to my antisemitism count because i said goldstein :feelskek: )
Don’t be worried this guy probably was being plotted on and someone it out for him. As an incel no one knows you
Yeah that could be the case.

there are a lot of more things that iam concernd rather than someone finding out that i post on incels.co

i would say something like "ehheh it was all shitpost Mr. Goldstein." (btw, here we go. +1 to my antisemitism count because i said goldstein :feelskek: )

Yeah that could be the case.

Stop accessing this site in public outside of your home, on work computers or any device that is linked to your workplace's internet connection.
The days of low inhib browsing are over.

You'd do well not to mention any personal details about yourself either as a comment on that thread shows.
Depending on the size of the company, it would be pretty easy to figure out that this was you just based on your post history. You mentioned recently that you’re starting a cyber security job later this month working with SIEM which you never worked with before. You are an Auburn alumni (which they would know) and say you have epilepsy (which you likely disclosed for ADA accommodations in the hiring process). I am sure you has other revealing info in your other posts and comments that you have since deleted. It’s very possible someone who worked on hiring you saw the question you posted, clicked your username for previous post history, realized it was you, and saw the offending comment. Sorry about this happening.

Last edited:
Well, there are basically databases about your online behavior analyzing and selling your info. They use keylogging, tracking cookies and fingerprinting based on your hard and software and even your writing style (over for VPN- and cookiedeletioncopers). It is basically over. If the government or some mighty corporation ever decides to go openly rogue, good luck. I theorize the only reason why this shit isn't widely employed yet is cuz a) our current overlords are still mostly old boomers not familar with modern tech and b) they only tighten the grip slowly because of potential outcrie (boiling frog) (Jfl at people complaining about china while the situation is terrible already here, they just don't see it because it is mostly privatized here, but we all know corporations control our government lel)

This causes me major anxiety ngl.

There are pages to test how secure your system is. When I was more into cybersecutity with bazillion precautions they still could narrow my online personality down to 13 possible identities. It still wouldn't be that hard to go from there manually further narrowing down, who you are, if you really wanted to.

Last edited:
Well, there are basically databases about your online behavior analyzing and selling your info. They use keylogging, tracking cookies and fingerprinting based on your hard and software and even your writing style (over for VPN- and cookiedeletioncopers). It is basically over. If the government or some mighty corporation ever decides to go openly rogue, good luck. I theorize the only reason why this shit isn't widely employed yet is cuz a) our current overlords are still mostly old boomers not familar with modern tech and b) they only tighten the grip slowly because of potential outcrie (boiling frog) (Jfl at people complaining about china while the situation is terrible already here, they just don't see it because it is mostly privatized here, but we all know corporations control our government lel)

This causes the me major anxiety ngl.
Wow, I made threads like this before where I said that I think they have an automated profile on everyone, but you actually articulated it and made good, actual points about how they're doing it. Very nice, you're very informed and tbh I think you're 100% right, this is happening and it's only getting worse, slowly but surely.

Wow, I made threads like this before where I said that I think they have an automated profile on everyone, but you actually articulated it and made good, actual points about how they're doing it. Very nice, you're very informed and tbh I think you're 100% right, this is happening and it's only getting worse, slowly but surely.
Well, they want to scare you into not posting in places like this further accelerating their takeover and the imposition of their whims on you.
Don't let them scare you too much. Because as has been shown if you don't speak out about these issues others will and many of them will misrepresent the positions of people here.

I wouldnt mind. Dont wanna work in SJW places anyways

Idk I feel like getting doxxed could kick me out of college that would suck. Lots of wasted money

I do think I'm being doxxed by some ppl who could potentially arm me, even at work, but I don't give a shit because it's over, and I can't believe those FUCKING LOSERS are actually concerned about me posting memes on the internet, like they are MI6 or some shit. Fucking normie bully losers.

HR people are all foids, no wonder they are so sneaky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back