Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could you cope with being this ugly?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Look at this poor bastard. He is a legitimate 0/10. He doesn't even register as an attraction level.

I mog him, so what, femoids still see us at one level

He can watch his bro get some pussy while he rots at home :feelstrash::feelsrope:

He's not expected to wagecuck I'd hope.

This is how femoids see us. I wouldn't be able to cope being this ugly and I would just end it all.

He can watch his bro get some pussy while he rots at home :feelstrash::feelsrope:

His brother has short term memory loss and epilepsy. While he has the facial disfigurement of that disorder.

If I didn't have to work and could neet for life while having pounds of weed to keep mellow and sane perhaps. If a was rich as fuck then yes otherwise idk, this dude deserves to live in luxury for the kinda stuff he's gotta deal with imo..

Women actually feel sorry for deformed fucks like him, on the other hand an ugly incel without deformities gets no pity praise

No I would never go outside if I was like this or just straight out kill myself why live. At least my looks permit me to go outside and enjoy the fresh air if anything.

This is so fucking sad :/

literally looks like he's rotting, truecel all the way

If they are identical twins, this proves that there is environmental factor in this.

P
Women actually feel sorry for deformed fucks like him, on the other hand an ugly incel without deformities gets no pity praise
The guy can't even be "normal" in a sense, women probably are secretly disgusted with him, just like how kids laugh at special education students behind their backs. But they don't say it because they want virtue signalling points. We all should feel the highest amount of empathy for the truest cel 0/10 right here.

Id rope as soon as I looked in the mirror tbh

First the elephant man and then this.

British genetics, ladies and gentlemen.

It’s over for many men. How unfortunate. Just not good at all.

I would go ER then

This is how femoids see us.
This, it doesn't matter if you're 0/10 or 4/10, let's face it, even 5-6 might not be enough nowadays.

No I would never go outside if I was like this or just straight out kill myself why live. At least my looks permit me to go outside and enjoy the fresh air if anything.
Lmfao fuck, it could always be worse.

Yeah I can cope by roping