[Venting] Couldn't contain boner standing behind hot foid. (poll)

What should this doomer do?

• Go ER

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Rope

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Cope

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters
IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
Need some advice from fellow wagecels. If any wagecels here work in an environment where there are foids dressing half naked, how the fuck do you contain your desire to pounce on them and sex them? I was about to clock out when some petite black, hot AF foid was waiting to clock in. As I was standing behind her, my "rape instincts" I'll call them, turned on and I started getting a boner (srs) I'm not sure if the other people in the backroom noticed.

So then I started pacing around and trying to hide behind shit, but I couldn't stop looking at this foid. Her sex appeal was through the roof (I have a thing for lightskin black foids). Need advice. Do I just not look at them? How the fuck do I do that. And not gonna castrate myself boyos. Help pls.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
You must really want to rope :feelskek:

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Bro I'm fucking pissed rn (srs) My sexual frustration atm is through the roof. Dunno if I should gym or not while I feel this way.
From my experience going to the gym shouldn’t be too much of an issue

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
I kid you not I actually felt my animalistic urges activate and felt like raping her. (srs) I'm a pretty docile guy too.
It's a pretty normal reaction tbh. I sometimes feel like it too, but I wouldn't unless I wouldn't get caught :feelstrash::feelshehe:

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Calisthenicscel
-
Just fap before going to wageslave, it works for me in college, so I can concentrate in my studies more (I'm still feel depressed when I see all the couples over there, but that is other thing tbh).

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
Just fap before going to wageslave, it works for me in college, so I can concentrate in my studies more (I'm still feel depressed when I see all the couples over there, but that is other thing tbh).
JFL boyo I fapped only about 6 times yesterday (srs) I have a high sex drive so this is torture to see foids in their short ass shorts. I'm pissed NGL might hit the gym rn to cope.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Officer
-
Bro I'm fucking pissed rn (srs) My sexual frustration atm is through the roof. Dunno if I should gym or not while I feel this way.
tuck your boner up refrain from looking I think they are aware of the attention masturbate these should level you out

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
I kid you not I actually felt my animalistic urges activate and felt like raping her. (srs) I'm a pretty docile guy too.
High T profile , I'm jealous:chad:

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Just go back inside and masturbate while thinking about her. If you can't go back inside go inside of the pool and masturbate while you're swimming and cum into the water.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
High T profile , I'm jealous:chad:
Not really boyo, first time I ever felt something like that in my life (dead srs) she was my type to a T. (lightskin petite black foid with nice natural tits and ass) :feelsokman:

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
rape her,what do you really have to lose anyways?

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I never get them due to me taking antidepressants

GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
I was working next to a 6/10 foid coworker and I was freeballing at the time. I can't consciously contain a boner so I didn't give a fuck

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
High T cels OUT. God I hope i dont ene up like low t soyboys

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
rape her,what do you really have to lose anyways?
Might have to do it next time boyos (srs) couldn't help myself. Or have a wank in the bathroom (dead srs) can't help it boyos light skin foids are goddesses to me tbh ngl ngl.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

HONK! HONK!
-
go the EneRgency room and get that checked out

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
I know how you feel. I've got hard just from standing close to some girls I've approached.

Alveus

Alveus

Angel Of Death
-
Don't rope go ER and make us proud. Make it news big!.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
If you have a small penis, having a boner isn’t even a issue. I’ve walked around with raging boners but my dick isn’t big enough to stick out of my jeans.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Never happened to me, I can't relate. I don't find most foids in this city that are crazy hot enough to get a boner from just looking at them.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Never happened to me, I can't relate. I don't find most foids in this city that are crazy hot enough to get a boner from just looking at them.
Same here. :p

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Don't hide them, just be low Inhib and show the whores their place

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
Mirin the options in the polls.

Dunno if I should gym
Going to the gym only makes things worse in my experience.

Multivitamin + Lifting heavy = More test = horny asf

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
First option.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Wizard"
-
no gym will fix your face , get money instead

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Should have lowinhibmaxxed and rubbed your boner on her. Just kidding, only Chad is allowed to do this.