Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Couldn't contain boner standing behind hot foid. (poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

What should this doomer do?

• Go ER

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Rope

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Cope

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
Need some advice from fellow wagecels. If any wagecels here work in an environment where there are foids dressing half naked, how the fuck do you contain your desire to pounce on them and sex them? I was about to clock out when some petite black, hot AF foid was waiting to clock in. As I was standing behind her, my "rape instincts" I'll call them, turned on and I started getting a boner (srs) I'm not sure if the other people in the backroom noticed.

So then I started pacing around and trying to hide behind shit, but I couldn't stop looking at this foid. Her sex appeal was through the roof (I have a thing for lightskin black foids). Need advice. Do I just not look at them? How the fuck do I do that. And not gonna castrate myself boyos. Help pls.

You must really want to rope :feelskek:

You must really want to rope :feelskek:
Bro I'm fucking pissed rn (srs) My sexual frustration atm is through the roof. Dunno if I should gym or not while I feel this way.

Bro I'm fucking pissed rn (srs) My sexual frustration atm is through the roof. Dunno if I should gym or not while I feel this way.
From my experience going to the gym shouldn’t be too much of an issue

how the fuck do you contain your desire to pounce on them and sex them?

my "rape instincts" I'll call them, turned on and I started getting a boner

I kid you not I actually felt my animalistic urges activate and felt like raping her. (srs) I'm a pretty docile guy too.
It's a pretty normal reaction tbh. I sometimes feel like it too, but I wouldn't unless I wouldn't get caught :feelstrash::feelshehe:

Just fap before going to wageslave, it works for me in college, so I can concentrate in my studies more (I'm still feel depressed when I see all the couples over there, but that is other thing tbh).

Just fap before going to wageslave, it works for me in college, so I can concentrate in my studies more (I'm still feel depressed when I see all the couples over there, but that is other thing tbh).
JFL boyo I fapped only about 6 times yesterday (srs) I have a high sex drive so this is torture to see foids in their short ass shorts. I'm pissed NGL might hit the gym rn to cope.

tuck your boner up refrain from looking I think they are aware of the attention masturbate these should level you out

Just go back inside and masturbate while thinking about her. If you can't go back inside go inside of the pool and masturbate while you're swimming and cum into the water.

High T profile , I'm jealous:chad:
Not really boyo, first time I ever felt something like that in my life (dead srs) she was my type to a T. (lightskin petite black foid with nice natural tits and ass) :feelsokman:

rape her,what do you really have to lose anyways?

I never get them due to me taking antidepressants

I was working next to a 6/10 foid coworker and I was freeballing at the time. I can't consciously contain a boner so I didn't give a fuck

High T cels OUT. God I hope i dont ene up like low t soyboys

rape her,what do you really have to lose anyways?
Might have to do it next time boyos (srs) couldn't help myself. Or have a wank in the bathroom (dead srs) can't help it boyos light skin foids are goddesses to me tbh ngl ngl.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

go the EneRgency room and get that checked out

I know how you feel. I've got hard just from standing close to some girls I've approached.

Don't rope go ER and make us proud. Make it news big!.

If you have a small penis, having a boner isn’t even a issue. I’ve walked around with raging boners but my dick isn’t big enough to stick out of my jeans.

Never happened to me, I can't relate. I don't find most foids in this city that are crazy hot enough to get a boner from just looking at them.

Never happened to me, I can't relate. I don't find most foids in this city that are crazy hot enough to get a boner from just looking at them.

Same here. :p

Don't hide them, just be low Inhib and show the whores their place

Mirin the options in the polls.

Dunno if I should gym
Going to the gym only makes things worse in my experience.

Multivitamin + Lifting heavy = More test = horny asf

First option.

no gym will fix your face , get money instead

Should have lowinhibmaxxed and rubbed your boner on her. Just kidding, only Chad is allowed to do this.