Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couldnt even say thank you for wishing her a happy birthday!

Disabed_gamer

Disabed_gamer

Greycel
So I' ve been talking to this chick i meet on pof a few months ago. I feel out of contact with her and then found her on facebook and had a few (what i thought was) good conversations with her about old animes and shit. Well today I wished her a happy birthday bc well it was her birthday but i couldnt even get a thank you or anything from her!!!! I know that she online because she's responding to all the messages on her wall but i can even get a message back!? What the hell!!! Im guessing she saw all the full body pictures my mom tagged me in and saw my fucked up disabled arm and decided to not talk to me anymore! Fucking bitch this happens EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!! At least say thank you or something you ungrateful cunt.

>Treats women like equals

Rookie mistake.

Female's are heartless, you should shove your disabled arm all the way up her pussy.:)

This is why females don't deserve to be treated with kindness.

What the fuck were you thinking talking about animes and showing your sub-6 face? No shit she doesn't want anything to do with you.

"conversations with her about old animes"

"guessing she saw all the full body pictures my mom tagged me in and saw my fucked up disabled arm"

Do i need to say anything?

That's why I'm mostly passively aggressive to girls

This is why females don't deserve to be treated with kindness.
Only exchange kindness for sex when it comes to foids. Men are messing up the game by giving them free kindness, which they then expect from other men.

get V Snake's arm and rocket punch that bitch. Also noob mistake trusting women while sub 8.

"conversations with her about old animes"

"guessing she saw all the full body pictures my mom tagged me in and saw my fucked up disabled arm"

Do i need to say anything?

Kek

Why you still trying? LDAR, it's time.

You got played. B I A T C H

So I' ve been talking to this chick i meet on pof a few months ago. I feel out of contact with her and then found her on facebook and had a few (what i thought was) good conversations with her about old animes and shit. Well today I wished her a happy birthday bc well it was her birthday but i couldnt even get a thank you or anything from her!!!! I know that she online because she's responding to all the messages on her wall but i can even get a message back!? What the hell!!! Im guessing she saw all the full body pictures my mom tagged me in and saw my fucked up disabled arm and decided to not talk to me anymore! Fucking bitch this happens EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!! At least say thank you or something you ungrateful cunt.
Exactly that, don't wish happy birthday to random foids.