Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Countries are banning public gatherings and forcing bars/clubs, even restaurants to shut down. How does this fit in with "tinder is not real life"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
When hospitals get filled up with sick, governments lash out and do the above. China did it, Italy did it, USA will probably do it.

Now if socializing in public with strangers or even with friends is damn near outlawed, can someone explain exactly how tinder is still "not real life"?

only copers say tinder isn't an accurate reflection of reality, most women use tinder

Tinder = real life

And lmao at governments not being able to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

If there was any ONE THING we expect our governments to be able to do, it's to stop a virus from spreading. And they can't even do that.

Why trust these clowns to do anything else?

It was bound to happen

Its de facto illegal to interact with a female who hasn't matched with you on tinder now

tinder bumble badoo okcupid pof have been real life for many years now

lifefuel for monkcels, perfect opportunity for fasting

Tinder have replaced reality tbh, why would a foid risk being out in public with normies greedy beady eyes leering at her when she can call Chad over in a few seconds.

instagram tiktok facebook snapchat etc. as well
myspace also reflected real life in the early 2000's. i remember my incel profile with basically no friends while all of the GL guys and all females had a shit ton of friends and comments on their pages and pics

myspace also reflected real life in the early 2000's. i remember my incel profile with basically no friends while all of the GL guys and all females had a shit ton of friends and comments on their pages and pics
brutal tbh. Getting "friends" on myspace isn't too hard but I almost never got comments

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back