Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Couple's Child Looks Darker Than Both Parents. Should I Tell The Husband to DNA Test?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The kid is darker than with parents combined. I think the guy's wife was cheating. Should I do the "right" thing and tell the husband to have a DNA test on both him and the kid? The wife doesn't have to know. (Unless it's a bad result.) I want to save him from a life time of raising Darnell's kid. Would this be considered "Black Pilling" the husband?
I'm not worried about this backfiring on me. What's the worst they can do to me? I have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
What country do you live in?

Yeah you should probably. What I want to say is that a black kid with white parents/mixed race, isn't always an indication of cheating. It can actually be a genetic issue. It's rare though. Just thought it's a fun fact and I should put it in here.

Genetics can express themselves in surprising ways but do it because obviously better to tell him.

Yeah you should probably. What I want to say is that a black kid with white parents/mixed race, isn't always an indication of cheating. It can actually be a genetic issue. It's rare though. Just thought it's a fun fact and I should put it in here.
The ONLY way two Whites can give birth to a Mulatto child is if the wife is an Albino Black.
Anyway, if the child really is his, than I will offer to refund his money for the DNA test

Who is the husband, is he somebody you know personally? Chances are he will probably just deny it and get pissed at you.

Unless you live in Brazil it seems unlikely to me that he could be getting cucked that hard. How could anyone be that blind? Mulattos look pretty distinctive to me plus the obvious risk of the hair looking different. I guess it could have been a darker colered Euro

Since you dont care about the outcome tell the male the he is cucked and should test ASAP

You should definitely tell him. Involuntarily raising another man's child is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

The ONLY way two Whites can give birth to a Mulatto child is if the wife is an Albino Black.
Anyway, if the child really is his, than I will offer to refund his money for the DNA test
If you have long-dom genes from a great grandfather/mother or some shit, these genetics can come out later and the baby can be black, this also works in reverse, there's been multiple cases about it.

As I said, it's really rare that this happens, but it's possible and it just reminded me. The woman probably cheated but I just thought it'd be a fun fact to put in here

If he's a cuck he'll get angry & not want to face reality.

I think you should definitely suggest it. What's the worst that could happen?
If he's a cuck he'll get angry & not want to face reality.
This too.

The kid is darker than with parents combined. I think the guy's wife was cheating. Should I do the "right" thing and tell the husband to have a DNA test on both him and the kid? The wife doesn't have to know. (Unless it's a bad result.) I want to save him from a life time of raising Darnell's kid. Would this be considered "Black Pilling" the husband?
I'm not worried about this backfiring on me. What's the worst they can do to me? I have nothing to lose.

To expose his slut wife for cheating on him, he will have to live with the fact the child he thought was once his really is not. And that he doesn't have a son, and that he has been betrayed.

To allow him to live in ignorance is saving him the most pain and suffering, but he won't know the truth.

No. My cousin's have ginger hair and frekles, but parents don't. Some things just run in the family just mind ur own business

No. My cousin's have ginger hair and frekles, but parents don't. Some things just run in the family just mind ur own business
If the kid is really his, the wife doesn't have to know he took the DNA test. It will also release his anxiety knowing the kid really is his (we hope).

I personally wouldn’t bother getting into their family issues, but if you like drama then go ahead.

I would never raise a kid without a dna test no matter how faithful my wife is thought to be.

Do it.

The kid's mulatto, not hapa. He can become an athlete or a singer in the future
Prince