Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Covid-19 over-hyped?

2020great

Greycel
Anyone else think that this covid-19 virus as been totally overhyped by the media? So far I've only heard of people dying if they already had a precondition or some health issues or were very very old. In that case, weren't they gonna die anyways? So what's the big deal? Seems to me that because of social media etc everyone expects life to be so perfect and smooth that any little disruption (I'm talking about normies) or bad news causes tremendous panic and anxiety.

umwgytzu64o41.jpg

There is a possibility of Covid-19 causing Permanent Lung damage & Breathing problems (any age)

A graycel. *looks at OP with skepticism*

What happens happens, stop caring so much

There is a possibility of Covid-19 causing Permanent Lung damage & Breathing problems (any age)
How will we gymcel with damaged lungs?

I thought so too but having spoken to a few medical researchers I know, it’s much worse than I thought. We have no idea what the long term implications of it are.

So what's the big deal?
It is overhyped for a good reason. A disease we dont yet know, spreads very quickly, is airborne, and can survive on surfaces for a very long time.
"What could possibly go wrong?" mentality can make a lot of things go wrong.
Hopefully we can prevent the spread and hype wont be justified. But I guess you will just view it as, "see, it wasnt bad." That is shortsighted af.

What happens happens, stop caring so much

Last edited:
It is overhyped for a good reason. A disease we dont yet know, spreads very quickly, is airborne, and can survive on surfaces for a very long time.
"What could possibly go wrong?" mentality can make a lot of things go wrong.
Hopefully we can prevent the spread and hype wont be justified. But I guess you will just view it as, "see, it wasnt bad." That is shortsighted af.

No you're the low IQ mong. Covid 19 has the potential of breaking the system and destroying society. We can start all over.
Without feminism, without women being higly hypergamous.

If you are pro society you either aren't blackpilled or you aren't sub 5

Unfortunately yes

unironically causes infertility

No you're the low IQ mong. Covid 19 has the potential of breaking the system and destroying society. We can start all over.
Without feminism, without women being higly hypergamous.

If you are pro society you either aren't blackpilled or you aren't sub 5
Based. I hope everyone except us gets it.

It's natural selection to deal with population control and an ageing population.

I have elderly relatives so I take no pleasure in that. I'd rather it fucked my own generation up. My cope is to laugh at normies and foids suffering in quarantine after years of mocking inkwells.

My waifu Corona-chan disagrees. She's doing a great job and has infected over a million people, with 343k being confirmed. Even if she's not so dangerous to us, she is to boomers and the global economy. And many normies being sick and feeling bad is another nice gift of hers.

Yeah, I think it's pretty over-hyped, ngl.