Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Covid-19 Vaccine - Who's getting it?

Who's getting the Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes, I am such a good goyim.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Fuck off with your vaccine you kikes!

Votes: 50 86.2%

• Total voters
rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Are you getting the 'rona vaccine if they offer it to you?

I don't want to travel. I'll just hunt animals or buy food from a farm if i have to take the vaccine in order to enter a grocery store.

I want the lockdowns to end so I can quit this job.

I'll get vaccinated as soon as possible, however elder people are prioritized, so I'll just wait and hope the wait will not be too long.
The good thing is that the idiots who will refuse to vaccinate will be the first to die from this shitty virus.

I'll get vaccinated as soon as possible, however elder people are prioritized, so I'll just wait and hope the wait will not be too long.
The good thing is that the idiots who will refuse to vaccinate will be the first to die from this shitty virus.
Good goy.

Remind me what the death rate is again for covid 19? Hard mode: you cant include the elderly or immunocompromised

I refuse to be a good goy

i'd rather go down on my own terms than look like a stroke victim with face paralysis

It would feel wrong to get vaccinated so early, although I haven’t read anything about it yet. I probably won’t tbh.

lol at you

@Zettacel got it injected right into his penis a few months ago (pm me for proof)

I'm not anti vaccine but I know it's over.

Remind me what the death rate is again for covid 19? Hard mode: you cant include the elderly or immunocompromised
It's not a matter of death rate, it's a matter of having health systems saturated because Covid waves make hospitals missing beds in intensive care.

Which means if all beds are occupied by Covid patients and you have a bad car crash, you'll just die because of no bed available.
Also, Covid destroys the economy, and I need this economy rather safe to stay a NEET. If the economy collapses I'll have to work again and I prefer staying home chatting with you or watching TV series.

if i absolutely have to i will but i dont want to

Nah, I'm good

if not attending classes , my chances of getting the wuhan-aids would be 0.0000000001% since i interact with 0 humans
so no , a lockdown would be more effective than cancer vaccine

If you are in country which uses Pfizer don't get it, dozens of deaths reported, cure worse than an illness or get it if you want to win rope lottery :feelshaha:

You would most likely need to have it every year like a flu jab if you start so I don't think I'll bother, it's just money for big pharma. It's probably safe enough though I'd stick with the live vaccine not the RNA based one that's still in it's experimental phase. The live vaccine is essentially an injection of what give chimpanzees a cold.

Now they are saying that vaccines doesn't mean that people should stop wearing masks and stop practicing social distancing.

@PPEcel
what kind of retard isn't going to take a vaccine

what kind of retard isn't going to take a vaccine
Clinical trials usually take several years or more to complete, these vaccines have been rushed because of great political pressure. It is reasonable to raise concern over the safety and efficiency of the vaccine.

Clinical trials usually take several years or more to complete, these vaccines have been rushed because of great political pressure. It is reasonable to raise concern over the safety and efficiency of the vaccine.
Well said tbh

The worst it could do is sterilise you or cause birth defects in your children but it wouldn't effect us at all.

@Zettacel was promised he'd get 100 good boy points right after getting vaccinated and vasectomy

@Zettacel was promised he'd get 100 good boy points right after getting vaccinated and vasectomy
Incels nihility ultra gif

not wanting to die is not my problem

Okay GrAYcel IT LARPer

If the vaccine is so safe, why can't you sue them if something goes wrong? JFL at the lab rats taking this shit.
Exactly.
I hate normies just as much as jews.
Fucking cowards.

No thanks kikes

It's not a matter of death rate, it's a matter of having health systems saturated because Covid waves make hospitals missing beds in intensive care.

Which means if all beds are occupied by Covid patients and you have a bad car crash, you'll just die because of no bed available.
Also, Covid destroys the economy, and I need this economy rather safe to stay a NEET. If the economy collapses I'll have to work again and I prefer staying home chatting with you or watching TV series.

I do not trust this vaccine at all, so no. Hopefully never unless government forces this shit hard.

No Bill Gates, I am not taking your DNA altering vaccination. Also I see you are now the biggest landowner in the US having bought many acres of farmland. Hmm... up to no good, are we?

I most definitely will not.

Hell no, Im going to let everyone else take it. If it works: Ill be protected from covid. If it doesnt I wont be harmed. FUCK the normgroids, I wont be their lab rat