Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Covid and Corprus are the same disease, a divine one. Hear me out.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Both start with a C. Coincidence? I think not, both are created in order to make us stronger and create a hivemind where Elliot Rodger (in TES 3 its the incel dagoth ur which gets cucked by azuras cuck nerevar). Corprus was created to drive out the mongrel races out of morrowind and to restore glory to resdayn, covid will be used to drive out the mongrel choids and foids to restore our holy earth and make it a place of no suffering and an utopia. Thats why normies and the governments are so afraid of it, thats why they desperately are trying to find a vaccine, but they wont, also as your vision clouds, as the darkness sets, fear not.

Know only our mercy and the radiance of our affection, which unbinds your bones to the earth before, and sets your final path to the music of your new eternity.
- Elliot Rodger

I don't get it

I don't get it
there is a disease called corprus in some game called morrowind, it basically turns you into a higher being and you get commanded by some incel dude called dagoth ur.

just drink a cure disease potion to get rid of COVID theory

autismsme;
170px Terry Davis 2000 cropped

How can people die from covid? Just go to Divayth Fyr lmao