Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Covid closed all colleges in my area and now I can't get free therapy anymore

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I can't pay for it (nor would I want to tbh). I know psychologists can't do shit about inceldom but I'd try to focus on other stuff there. Maybe try to get rid of any mommy issues I might still have that make me desire foids more.

Well, I went around a lot and everything is either closed or on-hold on taking new people due to covid. It's over.

Find a friend to talk to, that's practically what a therapist is

.co is your therapy

Most of my friends will talk about sex and their relationships to me, which doesn't help. My only non-sexually-active friend is a schizoid who doesn't understand me much on that subject since I crave both sex and romance a lot.

free college therapy are just graduate students practicing on you here, its a joke

Im so very sorry

there's no therapy for your budget

Lmao therapists are friendship whores. You pay them to converse. Just scortmaxx if you have money for therapy lol. I don't understand why people go to therapists, they mostly don't agree on patient, and all they say is bluepill garbage.

egl59xobvts51.jpg

The best therapy is suicide. There is no solution for the problems we face other then the one way out