Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Covid killed an incel friend of mine

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
he was a 40 year old wizard cell he was 5'9 and he didn't have a wife or anything his mother died and he had a brother but it didn't seem like he got along. But he was a good man he always had funny to say and he taught me some jokes and we laughed together . Fuck this stupid ass virus why couldn't you take the stacies and the chads why? Why did you have to go and kill a brother of mine ?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK THIS VIRUS AND FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED IT. I HOPE THOSE FUCKERS THAT CREATED IT SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH AND I HOPE YOU SEE MY FRIEND LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER PIECES OF SHIT

Didn't you say you have covid? You might be seeing him soon.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I worry that the virus took @FrustratedWhiteMale.

not funny asshole my symptoms passed quickly i only have a runny nose
I'm trying to find where i had an inkling of humor in my post.

Rip brocel. :feels: At least he no longer suffers from inceldom and died from natural cause but not rope (so if you believe in afterlife cope - he is in incelheaven now) - be happy for him.

rip your friend

he was a 40 year old wizard cell he was 5'9 and he didn't have a wife or anything his mother died and he had a brother but it didn't seem like he got along. But he was a good man he always had funny to say and he taught me some jokes and we laughed together . Fuck this stupid ass virus why couldn't you take the stacies and the chads why? Why did you have to go and kill a brother of mine ?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK THIS VIRUS AND FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED IT. I HOPE THOSE FUCKERS THAT CREATED IT SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH AND I HOPE YOU SEE MY FRIEND LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER PIECES OF SHIT
chads and stacies have stronger immune systems

My condolences

Sad. Your friend was so young, did he have an pre existing health condition?

He's in a better place now.

FUCK THIS VIRUS AND FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED IT. I HOPE THOSE FUCKERS THAT CREATED IT SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH AND I HOPE YOU SEE MY FRIEND LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER PIECES OF SHIT
Same people who created the Spanish Flu and the Black Plague. You'd be better off directing your hatred towards actual people who failed to take measures to prevent the virus from spreading.

Rest in Peace

Yeah and he was in NYC too and used to talk a lot about riding the crowded subways and being outside.

rip your friend

Literally like that. Being incel = worse immune system. Immunologically crippled for lonely teen years.
These kinds of pandemics usually hit incels the worst tbh

Rest in Peace
I like that your avi is now in color.

My condolences

sucks man, life is a cruel joke for a lot of us.

forced to witness chads and stacys living happy lives

Rip brocel. :feels: At least he no longer suffers from inceldom and died from natural cause but not rope (so if you believe in afterlife cope - he is in incelheaven now) - be happy for him.
rip your friend
My condolences
He's in a better place now.
Rest in Peace
My condolences

“People” is not an accurate term for Jews my friend.

Parasite works but parasatoid is even better

The bastards were historically well poisoners and responsible for a large percentage of vice and crime wherever they were located at the time so none of this Covid shit is surprising to me.

That said may your buddy rest well in the peace and tranquility of Svongarde.

View: https://youtu.be/2cXe4n3inFw

He was obese I guess, it's more lethal for very overweight males. At least he won't live to be a 50 year old virgin, that hell is around the corner for me still.

He is with ER now.

FUCK THIS VIRUS AND FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED IT. I HOPE THOSE FUCKERS THAT CREATED IT SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH AND I HOPE YOU SEE MY FRIEND LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER PIECES OF SHIT

Stop being so selfish. This virus has meant everyone has had to experience the isolation and staying indoors 24/7 that we endure everyday. It's meant bars and clubs where sluts go to get Chad cock have been shut down. This has been the best year ever.

I'm sorry, my condolences brocel

let's hope the virus survive enough within his body so he can infect foids who work in the morgue

poor genetic quality=poor immune system. being ugly is a covid risk factor. Chad has a great immune system and doesn't fear covid.

Sorry for your loss, it's hard to find a decent and true friend .

hope you feel better soon.

thanks brocells ur support is priciated

chads and stacies have stronger immune systems
stress and depression fuck with your immune system and health massively, everyone here is likely going to die earlier than they would if they had a happier life

Covid put him out of misery.
Think positive, he doesn't suffer anymore.

I'm sorry that you lost someone you cared about. Losing someone who means something to us is never easy, and in a way, we never truly get over the loss. This chink plague really has shown some peoples' hands in life - governments who want to control us even more than before, how cucked the Western world is for not even demanding an apology from Chinktown (nor any compensation for the trillions in damages it's caused), and how much worse society can get with the turn on a dime. 2021 is going to be worse than 2020. At least your friend won't have to be in the Satanic cesspool known as Earth with us now.

I'm sorry that you lost someone you cared about. Losing someone who means something to us is never easy, and in a way, we never truly get over the loss. This chink plague really has shown some peoples' hands in life - governments who want to control us even more than before, how cucked the Western world is for not even demanding an apology from Chinktown (nor any compensation for the trillions in damages it's caused), and how much worse society can get with the turn on a dime. 2021 is going to be worse than 2020. At least your friend won't have to be in the Satanic cesspool known as Earth with us now.
sad truth. china can genocide, organ harvest, spread disease and no one says anything. really too unfortunate. same shit with israel and others. just lol at this world

If someone can be taken out by a bad cold, they probably didn't have much longer to go, anyway

How did he die of covid? Did your friend have AIDS or something?

Absolutely brutal. The Chad’s and staceys are immune, because they are genetically superior and therefore the chances of them dying from the virus are next to none.

Also wondering this. Haven’t seen him in a long time.