Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Covid killed an incel friend of mine

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Stop being so selfish. This virus has meant everyone has had to experience the isolation and staying indoors 24/7 that we endure everyday. It's meant bars and clubs where sluts go to get Chad cock have been shut down. This has been the best year ever.

this

Literally like that. Being incel = worse immune system. Immunologically crippled for lonely teen years.
Goku Angry GIFs | Tenor

stress and depression fuck with your immune system and health massively, everyone here is likely going to die earlier than they would if they had a happier life
most of us will rope before that happen most likely

Last edited:

:feelsbadman:
He did not post about being sick the days before his last seen, I think he is in jail instead, he was a 50 year old incel doll collector, It's probably difficult to not commit some crime at that point :feelsjuice:

Got the shit twice supposedly and didn't die unfortunately. Would have been more dignified than suicide and also acceptable death in the eyes of Allah. My family would also not blame me if I died that way. He got lucky really.