Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cow falls to its death while trying to jump off rooftop [COWCEL STAY AWAY]

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

CRUEL TO COWS

dont tag cowcel he might rope

Natural selection at its finest.

ERfuel for @Cowcel tbh
curries and @Cowcel on suicide watch negl

3CE237B6 7E1B 4A41 A874 29B3650FB4F1

Poor cow.

That said...

Jeff Hardy would've survived that.

Sad shit, these animals were not built for heights. Just look at its tiny legs, I don't even think it would survive even if it landed correctly might have broken its legs.

Sad shit, these animals were not built for heights. Just look at its tiny legs, I don't even think it would survive even if it landed correctly might have broken its legs.

It looked suicidal and ready to do a low inhib move instead of staying trapped up there ngl

Cows are female, cowcels do not exist

:feelskek:

Also if look closely you can see that it actually slipped because the shitty roof broke
Not surprised by the state of how the structures are built in that video. Looks like the buildings could come apart easy all of a sudden ngl

Not surprised by the state of how the structures are built in that video. Looks like the buildings could come apart easy all of a sudden ngl
I'm so glad I don't live in a shithole, idc if it sounds bluepilled but I will never take what I have for granted tbh

Never even began for cows

it thought it was a cat

I'm so glad I don't live in a shithole, idc if it sounds bluepilled but I will never take what I have for granted tbh
The thing about people that live there is that they are used to the poor living standards so unless they go hungry things like political instability and corruption that can threaten prosperity and living standards doesn't concern them too much.
But in western countries everyone is reasonably terrified of the lower living standards that could await them if political instability and corruption threatens prosperity and living standards imo.

The thing about people that live there is that they are used to the poor living standards so unless they go hungry things like political instability and corruption that can threaten prosperity and living standards doesn't concern them too much.
But in western countries everyone is reasonably terrified of the lower living standards that could await them if political instability and corruption threatens prosperity and living standards imo.
People in the west are afraid of their living standards being threatened but they know it will most likely never happen

People in the west are afraid of their living standards being threatened but they know it will most likely never happen
It's already happening for some. That's why you see a lot of worry about illegal immigration and corrupt trade deals giving away jobs to other countries.

It's already happening for some. That's why you see a lot of worry about illegal immigration and corrupt trade deals giving away jobs to other countries.
It still won't really affect us much

how did it get up there

Poor cow.

That said...

Jeff Hardy would've survived that.
When your blood has more drugs than plasma, ya you tend to survive some things.

poor lil fella

poor lil fella

That’s a very small cow

Wtf was it doing on the rooftop, is that a minecraft lets play? :waitwhat:
2011 11 02 192906 751175

What the fuck was it doing on a roof in the first place?!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back