Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coworkers

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Honestly sometimes I think these people have double digit IQs.

Double digit IQs are more common than triple ones. Why are you pretending they're rare?
I honestly expected more of people in white collar jobs. They will literally that like an hour and a half arguing about some dumb thing that is obvious to anyone with half brain, it's actually psychologically taxing to talk to these people tbh.

Can see why they give some here problems

Thats why I quit. You could give me a really damn good paying job but if the people are absolute cunts and everyday I dread going to work, you won't see me around.

Good thing I saved up enough from my years of wagecucking for this exit option.

Thats why I quit. You could give me a really damn good paying job but if the people are absolute cunts and everyday I dread going to work, you won't see me around.

Good thing I saved up enough from my years of wagecucking for this exit option.
Based. How long did it take and what are you doing now?
Neet and ldar is the goal.

Double digit IQs are more common than triple ones. Why are you pretending they're rare?
Isn't triple digit more common? since the median is 100 and there should be the same amount of people with 99 and 101 iq and so on

That and to fit in you're expected to kill yourself in the smoking shed or Pub. Only to die a painful early death due to leukemia or multiple organ failure.

Work alonecel here and proud of it.