Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL crazy american executes rude neighbours over snow dispute

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
In this interesting video we can see the behaviour of three mentally ill ameritards arguing over snow or some shit.
The Goys are being rude to their neighbour, Spaide. Mr. Goy repeatedly calls him a pussy. Neighbour gets pissed off and gets gun. Dumb woman eggs neighbour on (thinking he doesn't have the balls to do it), and is apparently getting ready to film the ordeal.
Mr. Spaide starts blasting his gun at the Goys. Mr. Goy abandons Ms. Goy and runs for his life, shouting "CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE POLICE!" (lol). Ms. Goy is on the ground, still insulting and taunting Mr. Spaide despite her having been shot several times already.
Mr. Spaide goes back inside and gets his shiny assault rifle in order to put an end to the wounded Goys. He then executes Ms. Goy, after saying "You should have kept your fucking mouth shut!" and proceeds to go after Mr. Goy. When they are both dead he goes back home and kills himself.

And that's just a normal day in America.

View: https://twitter.com/rico56st/status/1357340151479848963

u get what you fucking deserve.

What was the first gun? They were still alive and moving after taking multiple shots from it. Shouldn't even a pistol be at least somewhat lethal? Only after he brought a proper rifle second time they stopped moving and making noise(ded).
Anyway crazy shit man, imagine going to jail over arguing about snow JFL.

Last edited:
be american
get shot

What gun was that? sounded like a pringle can. They got Brazil'd.

more evidence of the obvious fact america is crumbling before our eyes, the end is near.
The decay is so obvious your have to be wilfully blind and ignorant to not notice it. And in fact, most foids and normgroids are.

American moment
AKA Joker moment. This dude had enough.
imagine going to jail over arguing about snow JFL.
OP said the shooter killed himself afterwards. Seems like the guy was already pissed off at life, and this small incident was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Americans are nasty as hell to each other then when shit like this happens, normies act shocked. Personally I'm never surprised.

Same shit happened couple years ago with red necks arguing over trash on the curb.

Same shit happened couple years ago with red necks arguing over trash on the curb.
lmao classic american tale

lmao classic american tale
View attachment 404892
I remember reading that the orange shirt guy was 6'7 or something. He was probably used to throwing his weight around but finally realized bullets don't care how big you are. Also I love the foid egging on her big manly boyfriend then having instant regret. I doubt she'll find another guy as tall as he was. Alpha widow problems.
also that didn't look like the foid was filming, but was firing warning shots or smth.
Yeah she pulled something out of her pocket and pointed it at the guy. Some people are saying she was holding a phone or flipped him off, but that doesn't look right. Her arm was extended so I'm pretty sure it was a gun. Jfl at the normies on twitter taking her side like she dindu nuffin.

AKA Joker moment. This dude had enough.
had the exact same thought

notice how after he starts shooting, the woman’s first response is “we have you on camera”? her brain hasn’t even processed that he’s genuinely going to kill her. the idea of someone actually retaliating against her narcissistic abuse is so inconceivable to her that she thinks it can’t happen, even when it’s unfolding right in front of her

and it was just a few seconds later she realized that harassing a mentally ill person is really going to have consequences this time

Last edited:

notice how after he starts shooting, the woman’s first response is “we have you on camera”? her brain hasn’t even processed that he’s actually going to kill her. the idea of someone actually retaliating against her narcissistic abuse is so inconceivable to her that she thinks it can’t happen, even when it’s unfolding right in front of her

it was only a few seconds she realized that harassing a mentally ill person is really going to have consequences this time
Yeah. It's obvious they thought the shooter was a harmless target they could prod over and over without consequence. He brought her down to earth though. Literally.

Aghh! CALL THE CAWPS!

notice how after he starts shooting, the woman’s first response is “we have you on camera”? her brain hasn’t even processed that he’s genuinely going to kill her. the idea of someone actually retaliating against her narcissistic abuse is so inconceivable to her that she thinks it can’t happen, even when it’s unfolding right in front of her

and it was just a few seconds later she realized that harassing a mentally ill person is really going to have consequences this time
Yeah that was so weird, the dude already fired several shots and she’s yelling shit about we have you on camera. My heart light up when she hit the ground.

The 1st one killed was the bitch provoking him to shoot. Was the first to die too.

What was the first gun? They were still alive and moving after taking multiple shots from it. Shouldn't even a pistol be at least somewhat lethal? Only after he brought a proper rifle second time they stopped moving and making noise(ded).
He missed. Multiple times. Jfl at them not moving after he failed to shoot them after several attempts.

He shot several times with piss poor fucking aim and missed them all and they still stood there arguing when they could've booked it. Just maybe, they could've made it out alive. This interaction almost dosent even seem real. This is like some stupid GTA NPC altercations

I thought you were joking, but their name actually is Goy. Had there not been the ring and he only shot the guy, he probably would have gotten a lenient sentence under self defense or some shit (if he didn't sui). I do wonder why they just stood there when he fired warning shots (illegal). I thought my video was lagging but they were just frozen. JFL people are crazy

more evidence of the obvious fact america is crumbling before our eyes, the end is near.
They really are accelerating the collapse

He shot several times with piss poor fucking aim and missed them all and they still stood there arguing when they could've booked it. Just maybe, they could've made it out alive. This interaction almost dosent even seem real. This is like some stupid GTA NPC altercations
Another OG returns

You play too many video games.

The body is surprisingly resilient.

And he isn't going to jail. Read story again.

Last edited:
You play too many video games.

The body is surprisingly resilient.

And he isn't going to jail. Read story again.
a pistol is very deadly if you can aim. if you hit spine they will drop right there or a brain shot game over right then even a small caliber will do that.

Moral of the story, stay in mum basement 24/7 and dont be rude to your neighbors.

a pistol is very deadly if you can aim. if you hit spine they will drop right there or a brain shot game over right then even a small caliber will do that.
A pistol shot can bounce off people's head directly aimed at the skull. This guy shot the woman in the head from 6 inches away and she was still moving. Until he got the long gun which is much more powerful.

Something like 10 percent of all gun suicides to the head take more than one bullet.

There was that video of the kid from mexico who shot up a school and he bounced two shots off his own head. One wasn't aimed very well bounced off the top of his head but the 2nd shot was perfect and it ricochetted off his skull. He reacted to both of them, you hear the gunshot and see him wince but he was still walking around. Then he had to reload the gun to finish the job. He put it lower around the fleshy part of the skull and that's when it went in.

But yeah Americans are fucked. I hate our gun culture.

2021 has now surpassed lame 2020 in quality content.
Can´t stop vibing through this latest shenanigan, despite human monkeys dying on a daily basis.

Those two schmucks got what they deserved tbh

Good. Guns are a human right and you should be able to use them whenever. Gun culture is the best part of America.
that video was based. Those rednecks should not have been charged because those fucking niggers on the other side literally attacked them. Self defense.
jfl
I admit, even though the Netherlands is a shithole and I hate living here. I am glad I don't live in America. Fucking crazy fucks everywhere over there.
I’m going to drop a fat man in your asshole

The first shots were meant to intimidate, i presume.
But they didn´t run and continued insulting the guy.
Well, don´t play with fire.

Pigskin moment. Epitome of human garbage

20210122 185144

Shithole country

Lol! That was funny!

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHY PISTOLS SUCK! lol

There's no guarantee of anything with guns.

jfl
I admit, even though the Netherlands is a shithole and I hate living here. I am glad I don't live in America. Fucking crazy fucks everywhere over there.
literally what other country would treat you better than the netherlands?

Imagine mocking a man with a gun. What are people thinking?

this is really hilarious.

Fuaaark it started snowing here, be careful @Pengwin.

Fuaaark it started snowing here, be careful @Pengwin.
It's already snowing here, so I am deploying my riot shields. It's gonna look like Rainbow6 in this mf.