Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Crazy how some girls will prefer a poor chad over a rich normie

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I mean, never having problems with money, being able to do what you want to do when you want to do it, being with a man that can provide...
And most women will prefer to live with a poor chad. Obviously, most of them will take the betabux life (because chads are limited and they can't all marry chads), but will still get fucked by poor chads while their husband is winning money. It's still crazy to see to what extent the female brain is forged. They'd choose a difficult life just because they can secure chads genes.

I don't know about you but I'd prefer being with a millionaire Becky to be my wife than a broke Stacy (even though the question won't be asked since I'll rot alone until the rest of my life).

I wish I have a good look though, so I can chill in my room all the day without have to work hard.

Looks determine your life indeed for Men that is.

Can't put a price on good genetics which to a woman are height & face.

I'd rather be a homeless Chad than who i am now

Women can also do sort of betabuxx, but only for Chad, so being poor while gl is not a problem

Women care more about things that you are born with (height, face, eye color etc) and can't change than things you can get with effort (muscles, money etc). Resuming, they only care about genetics.

Looks determine your life indeed for Men that is.
Whoever is running this shitshow of a universe wrote the most shittiest arc ever. The hypergamy arc fucking sucks donkey ass. Also very brutal truth
Women care more about things that you are born with (height, face, eye color etc) and can't change than things you can get with effort (muscles, money etc). Resuming, they only care about genetics.

All* girls. Beta providing is some 1950s shit. Women go to university and study hard and work because the thought of settling with a sub8 terrifies them so much.

Foids don't need men to survive anymore. Well an individual man. They are only able to be strong and independent because men are collectively robbed at gunpoint but you get it.

They will choose a better looking guy they have to take care of over a non chad who would take care of their offspring for life. This is why foids should not be in any kind of authority. They are poor decision makers.

Breaking news : foids are retarded

Might just be me but while I know this is true, I never saw it. The women I saw always got with a richer guy. And imagine someone like captain America or superman being poor video gaming losers in their mums house wearing old clothes and shit do you really think they'd be that lusted after still with 0 social status?

That’s basic blackpill lmao. Genetics > everything
Money is cope