Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CRAZY]life of a wageslave

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
That's my sister's routine:
She wakes up at 7:00, morning preparation, leaves to work at 8:00

Arrives at 9 and works until 5 pm, arrives home at 6 and she is totally exhausted, spends the rest couple hours left doin nothing productive, eats then rots on sofa watching TV half asleep usually, until she goes to bed for the next day.

I witnessed it and got blackpilled hard on wagecucking... How can normies pull that shit off, it's beyond me

when does she fuck chads?

That's my sister's routine:
She wakes up at 7:00, morning preparation, leaves to work at 8:00

Arrives at 9 and works until 5 pm, arrives home at 6 and she is totally exhausted, spends the rest couple hours left doin nothing productive, eats then rots on sofa watching TV half asleep usually, until she goes to bed for the next day.

I witnessed it and got blackpilled hard on wagecucking... How can normies pull that shit off, it's beyond me

lol naive u... if she knew bout tinder, she would be smahsing chads after work.

we incels cannot

She must be mariana trench sea level IQ, otherwise she wouldn't have to wageslave.
Just sell your shit online theory

It's brutal, but there is no other choice for some

Normies live from weekend to weekend, i don't envy them

Must...
serve...
the...
hive...

My wagecucking consists of wake up at 8:30, start work at 9, "work" by fucking around on computer and discord all day, then go home at 6 pm.
Boring but it's all I would be doing at home anyways.

My wagecucking consists of wake up at 8:30, start work at 9, "work" by fucking around on computer and discord all day, then go home at 6 pm.
Boring but it's all I would be doing at home anyways.
What are you assigned to do?

I would do that if I got to be in a weekend relationship with stacy.

fakecel if u have a sister tbh

this is how 99 percent of world lives

My aunt leaves home to go to the most distant part of the city everyday at 5 AM and comes back home at 7 PM, sometimes 10 PM or even more if she has classes to teach. She burns all the money she has on mostly trivial stuff and is almost always angry and stressed.

Sounds like my life :feelstrash:

My aunt leaves home to go to the most distant part of the city everyday at 5 AM and comes back home at 7 PM, sometimes 10 PM or even more if she has classes to teach. She burns all the money she has on mostly trivial stuff and is almost always angry and stressed.
one hell of a life to live

What are you assigned to do?

It’s hardware (electrical) engineering so I mess around with the equipment the company I work for produces and sells and help test them.

I’m not really assigned to do anything, as the summer project they gave me was a joke.

It’s hardware (electrical) engineering so I mess around with the equipment the company I work for produces and sells and help test them.

I’m not really assigned to do anything, as the summer project they gave me was a joke.
wtf youre careermogging me and u post hammies on discord 95% of the time